i can't wait to see what this x-ray vision can do!

343i said that it won’t be able to see everyone on the map and that we’ll understand it the moment we use it.

I can’t wait to see how it works! what about you guys?

yes, it will have a max range and when u’ll be using it, people will heard a sound.

Where is everyone getting xray vision from? Its ‘forerunner vision’ and works nothing like xray, its like sonar, or so I’ve read.

it’s forerunner vision…
and it probably senses a pulse or thermal reading behind a wall and gives your a visual alarm as to its presence…or something like that.

cant imagine its actual uses, but im game, as long as its not called “forerunner vision”

thats just a bit too corny

It’ll probably be used as bait to lure people in (with the sounds and all)

Maybe it will work like the tactical vision in Gears 3. Where you can see teammates location through walls, and can see weapon & objective locations, but you cant see enemies.

I greatly fear it will work like Ghost Recon Future Soldier “enemy intel” outlining enemy player position. Like a wall hack. Which is a terrible game breaking feature imo.

> Where is everyone getting xray vision from? Its ‘forerunner vision’ and works nothing like xray, its like sonar, or so I’ve read.

343i said themselves that it essentially lets you “see through walls.”

I can tel you how it will be.

Using Forerunner- BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEEP. O hey there are weapons and gernades on the other side of that wall no way.

BEEP BEEP BEEP. O hey there is a guy using Active Cammo

BEEP BEEP BEEEP. Why can i not see anyone else.

Other team players following the beeps - Backsmack

You cant see other players with Forerunner vision. Only players that are using their Camo AA.

> I can tel you how it will be.
>
> Using Forerunner- BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEEP. O hey there are weapons and gernades on the other side of that wall no way.
>
> BEEP BEEP BEEP. O hey there is a guy using Active Cammo
>
> BEEP BEEP BEEEP. Why can i not see anyone else.
>
> Other team players following the beeps - Backsmack
>
>
> You cant see other players with Forerunner vision. Only players that are using their Camo AA.

Not a problem when one is the spotter and the other the killer.

It’s like sonar. Depending on how far away someone is, there’ll be a delay from when you use it, to when you see them.

if you can’t see spartan -Yoink!- with it, then it is worthless.

There are no spotters and killers. With the vision you CANT see anyone else except people with Active camo on and using it.

So whoever is smart enough to use sprint or whatever else they have will have a complete advantage over the person using forerunner vision.

> There are no spotters and killers. With the vision you CANT see anyone else except people with Active camo on and using it.
>
> So whoever is smart enough to use sprint or whatever else they have will have a complete advantage over the person using forerunner vision.

Please tell me where this has been said?

With all these posts that I’m reading I feel the vibe of a Predator Mask thermal vision… I know Forunner Vision is going to work diffrently, but that vibe is still there.

From what I understand the forerunner vision works like this:

it has a limited range, it is like sonar so it will be slightly delayed? (sends wave out, receives wave), it can be fooled by hologram and invisibility, people close will know when someone is using it.

I was worried about it when I heard it, I was thinking of Blacklight Tango Down or Retribution. Thankfully it’s nothing like that, it sounds pretty balanced.

> > There are no spotters and killers. With the vision you CANT see anyone else except people with Active camo on and using it.
> >
> > So whoever is smart enough to use sprint or whatever else they have will have a complete advantage over the person using forerunner vision.
>
> Please tell me where this has been said?

They said in one of the podcasts that it was like the Visor from ODST. You will be able to see weapons, gernades, and teammates. Along with people using the Camo AA.

They also said that anyone with any sort of skill will try it once and never use it again.

It was the recent podcast, correct?

I think so maybe the one before not sure.