I can't use forge because of this issue.

If you’ve had a serious Forge you’ve probably already noticed that when you load a map, it looks slightly weird. You probably found out that the pieces all are either off a few degrees, or are moved a coordinate or two. Now, I know that this doesn’t sound very bad, but let me explain. When you’ve got a very large object, say, the Wall Coliseum, if it goes off by just one degree, it doesn’t seem like much, but it moves a very large amount at the ends. Not only that, but it makes the map look slightly off if it’s not fixed. But it’s just a degree or so, I can just fix it, right? Well, yes. The problem gets very bad when you end up having somewhere around 200+ objects on the map, and about 80% of them do this, whether you lock them or not. When you have to fix around 160 objects, this process becomes a GIGANTIC waste of time.

join the club.

This is why Halo 5 needs a proper map editor. Forge just doesn’t cut it anymore.

> join the club.

How are a few people able to successfully make maps without this happening though? It happens to me every time!

> This is why Halo 5 needs a proper map editor. Forge just doesn’t cut it anymore.

Why do so many people keep telling them to fix things for Halo 5? The game JUST came out a few weeks ago.

Actually, I’ve been abusing Forge like it refused to make me a sandwich. I haven’t had this issue yet. I’m glad too, I would probably scrap the entire map if this happened to me.