I can't unlock Raider DSTT helmet...

Waypoint app on 360 shows that I have played 1075 War Games matches and 14 custom games. (42 SpOps and 32 campaign lol) Total games played 1163.

So wth why can’t I use the code to get the helmet?

Don’t worry about it, I have it on good authority that the helmet looks stupid anyway.

The challenge is to COMPLETE 1000 Wargames MM. It confused me the first time.

> Waypoint app on 360 shows that I have played 1075 War Games matches and 14 custom games. (42 SpOps and 32 campaign lol) Total games played 1163.
>
> So wth why can’t I use the code to get the helmet?

There are a few different numbers on waypoint one of them should be the total games that you have particiapted in while the other would be how many games from start to finish. Once you get the 1k club emblem you should be able to unlock the head

I’m not going to use the helmet, I just want to unlock it lol

So I should search for a number that shows how many matches I have quit out off? I remember seein it once but have no idea where. The app is so confusing…

And the 1k club emblem, I thought I got that when I use the code…? Or does it automatically unlock when I have played 1k matches? Ecause I’m pretty sure I have played over 1k.

[deleted]

> I’m not going to use the helmet, I just want to unlock it lol
>
> So I should search for a number that shows how many matches I have quit out off? I remember seein it once but have no idea where. The app is so confusing…
>
> And the 1k club emblem, I thought I got that when I use the code…? Or does it automatically unlock when I have played 1k matches? Ecause I’m pretty sure I have played over 1k.

You are getting close, you currently have 979 games completed, with 591 wins:

https://app.halowaypoint.com/en-us/Halo4/JJ%20Diamondz/home/

I wonder which one of those is the actual matches I have done… 876 or 979. I kind of wish it is the latter.

> I’m not going to use the helmet, I just want to unlock it lol
>
> So I should search for a number that shows how many matches I have quit out off? I remember seein it once but have no idea where. The app is so confusing…
>
> And the 1k club emblem, I thought I got that when I use the code…? Or does it automatically unlock when I have played 1k matches? Ecause I’m pretty sure I have played over 1k.

You unlock the emblem when you type in the code.

This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post spam.

*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

Can someone jelp me and tell me how many I played so I know I’ve done cause it says 1034 but i dont know if i actually plaued thatany cause when I go to put on the cdoe fOr the Raider DSTT helmet it says to “Complete 1000 war games and to look for glyphs on DLC 1 map which I have and italso says to lopk for Fprms posted on halowaypoint.com” so can someone tell me how many war games I played.

>

HINT: Friendly Reminder…please refrain from posting on inactive threads. Its against forum rules.