I CAN'T STOP WORRYING ABOUT MULTIPLAYER

I hope it will play more like the older Halo games and less like Reach…

Reach felt too heavy and too slow. in Halo CE, 2 and 3 you could jump higher, and moving around felt alot better.

I hope even with the armor abilities and loadouts that it still indeed feels more like the Halo we grew up with and still love to this day.

I remember the good old days of Halo CE, 2 and 3, where even on 4v4 matches/maps you could drive vehicles, throw grenades at a vehicle and it flew for miles. that was some great, fun and exciting stuff. It was great when stuff like that happened.

I also hope we have plenty of classic, traditional Halo playlists without the armor abilities and loadouts and stuff. It’d be great to have a good amount of traditional Halo style playlists so we can play without the armor abilities and loadouts and stuff.

Bottom line, I just can’t stop worrying. I hope to hear more Multiplayer details soon to calm my nerves, because right now it’s looking to be Halo Reach all over again. It’s looking good so far but still… =/

343 keeps saying that you will have to trust them, I does feel like Halo.

Whether that’s true or not, we will find out Holiday 2012.

Halo 4 is quoted by 343 to be an entierly fresh start. If you are looking for a classic experience, I’m sorry BUT 343i being intelligent may decide to add a classic playlist to fill your classic needs. They wouldn’t toss away their loyal veteran fans.

If they don’t add a classic playlist, either don’t buy Halo 4 or accept the changes.

Or you could rent to see if you like the changes

Just watch this.

I should point out another great thing is when bodies flew around after getting melee’d or killed by grenades

Just calm down

> Halo 4 is quoted by 343 to be an entierly fresh start. If you are looking for a classic experience, I’m sorry BUT 343i being intelligent may decide to add a classic playlist to fill your classic needs. They wouldn’t toss away their loyal veteran fans.
>
> If they don’t add a classic playlist, either don’t buy Halo 4 or accept the changes.
>
> Or you could rent to see if you like the changes

the whole game halo 4 should be classic otherwise it shouldnt be named halo

> > Halo 4 is quoted by 343 to be an entierly fresh start. If you are looking for a classic experience, I’m sorry BUT 343i being intelligent may decide to add a classic playlist to fill your classic needs. They wouldn’t toss away their loyal veteran fans.
> >
> > If they don’t add a classic playlist, either don’t buy Halo 4 or accept the changes.
> >
> > Or you could rent to see if you like the changes
>
> the whole game halo 4 should be classic otherwise it shouldnt be named halo

That is the stupidest argument I have ever heard.

> Just watch this.

this looks just epic,reminds me h3 as f***

OP im worried too,but i think the only thing we can do is hope and have faith in 343

Yesterday, Burnie from RvB was here, working on an RvB thing for later this year. He got a chance to play and was having trouble describing the “feel” - because he wanted to express that everything felt incredibly heavy and solid, but that those terms ran counter to the speed and smoothness he wanted to describe, when he tried to put it in words. So he ended up saying “beefy.”

So there you have it. Officially, it’s “beefy.”

> > > Halo 4 is quoted by 343 to be an entierly fresh start. If you are looking for a classic experience, I’m sorry BUT 343i being intelligent may decide to add a classic playlist to fill your classic needs. They wouldn’t toss away their loyal veteran fans.
> > >
> > > If they don’t add a classic playlist, either don’t buy Halo 4 or accept the changes.
> > >
> > > Or you could rent to see if you like the changes
> >
> > the whole game halo 4 should be classic otherwise it shouldnt be named halo
>
> That is the stupidest argument I have ever heard.

its jsut logical

> > > > Halo 4 is quoted by 343 to be an entierly fresh start. If you are looking for a classic experience, I’m sorry BUT 343i being intelligent may decide to add a classic playlist to fill your classic needs. They wouldn’t toss away their loyal veteran fans.
> > > >
> > > > If they don’t add a classic playlist, either don’t buy Halo 4 or accept the changes.
> > > >
> > > > Or you could rent to see if you like the changes
> > >
> > > the whole game halo 4 should be classic otherwise it shouldnt be named halo
> >
> > That is the stupidest argument I have ever heard.
>
> its jsut logical

If that’s logical, then I’m a koala bear.

> > > > > Halo 4 is quoted by 343 to be an entierly fresh start. If you are looking for a classic experience, I’m sorry BUT 343i being intelligent may decide to add a classic playlist to fill your classic needs. They wouldn’t toss away their loyal veteran fans.
> > > > >
> > > > > If they don’t add a classic playlist, either don’t buy Halo 4 or accept the changes.
> > > > >
> > > > > Or you could rent to see if you like the changes
> > > >
> > > > the whole game halo 4 should be classic otherwise it shouldnt be named halo
> > >
> > > That is the stupidest argument I have ever heard.
> >
> > its jsut logical
>
> If that’s logical, then I’m a koala bear.

Ooh! Can I be a pink pony? :3

reach was a fail they won’t do it twice in a row to all the veteran halo players

> Yesterday, Burnie from RvB was here, working on an RvB thing for later this year. He got a chance to play and was having trouble describing the “feel” - because he wanted to express that everything felt incredibly heavy and solid, but that those terms ran counter to the speed and smoothness he wanted to describe, when he tried to put it in words. So he ended up saying “beefy.”
>
>
> So there you have it. Officially, it’s “beefy.”

At any point was he inclined to say it felt like “Halo”.

LOL terrific.

I’m just hoping jumping and overall movement isn’t as heavy as Reach. I wanna be able to jump over people like I used to and beat them down in mid-air. That kinda thing I could only do in Halo CE,2 and 3. Halo Reach I could only jump like 3 inches and beating someone down in midair was almost impossible :confused:

> > Yesterday, Burnie from RvB was here, working on an RvB thing for later this year. He got a chance to play and was having trouble describing the “feel” - because he wanted to express that everything felt incredibly heavy and solid, but that those terms ran counter to the speed and smoothness he wanted to describe, when he tried to put it in words. So he ended up saying “beefy.”
> >
> >
> > So there you have it. Officially, it’s “beefy.”
>
> At any point was he inclined to say it felt like “Halo”.

That’s a good point. Frankie, did he ever say it feels like Halo? Can you jump higher and feel lighter when you jump, etc.? Tell us morrreeeeeeeee please :frowning:

When is your next sparkcast?

> I hope it will play more like the older Halo games and less like Reach…
>
> Reach felt too heavy and too slow. in Halo CE, 2 and 3 you could jump higher, and moving around felt alot better.

The spartans in Halo CE, 2, and 3 were Spartan IIs while the spartans in Reach were IIIs which are weaker than IIs. Bungie even stated that you wouldn’t be able to move as fast or jump as high in Reach. But now the spartans in Halo 4 are IVs which no one knows anything about. They maybe weaker or stronger than IIs.

> > I hope it will play more like the older Halo games and less like Reach…
> >
> > Reach felt too heavy and too slow. in Halo CE, 2 and 3 you could jump higher, and moving around felt alot better.
>
> The spartans in Halo CE, 2, and 3 were Spartan IIs while the spartans in Reach were IIIs which are weaker than IIs. Bungie even stated that you wouldn’t be able to move as fast or jump as high in Reach. But now the spartans in Halo 4 are IVs which no one knows anything about. They maybe weaker or stronger than IIs.

D:

> Yesterday, Burnie from RvB was here, working on an RvB thing for later this year. He got a chance to play and was having trouble describing the “feel” - because he wanted to express that everything felt incredibly heavy and solid, but that those terms ran counter to the speed and smoothness he wanted to describe, when he tried to put it in words. So he ended up saying “beefy.”
>
>
> So there you have it. Officially, it’s “beefy.”

That is a nice word to put it, also funny. Glad to see you here on the forum Frankie. I’m little worried for some changes(I’m not gonna lie) but a lot more exited to this changes. Cant wait to see how this changes to halo play. One of the things that I’m that cant wait to see and test is this weapon drop zone, if its as I imagine is gonna be awesome. Beefy!!!