I cant save my REQ points long enough for a gold!

I admit it, I’m a lousy saver. As soon as I hit 5k I just have to buy a silver pack. I need tips on how to be a good saver so I can buy gold packs :stuck_out_tongue:

Buy silver packs until you only need the stuff from gold packs. Saves you over a million points in the end.

BUY ONLY SILVER PACKS until you have every Common, Uncommon, and Rare permanent unlock. From that moment, buy only Gold packs to get Ultra-Rares and Legendaries.

That way you will save around 800,000 REQ points.

I mostly buy silver Req packs.

It’s even better to buy some Bronze packs at first to filter out the common and uncommon bs.

> 2533274870489921;5:
> It’s even better to buy some Bronze packs at first to filter out the common and uncommon bs.

But bronze doesn’t guarantee a perm unlock right? One thing I am struggling with is, is there a way to tell the rarity of certain items? like for example I have my eye on a few things I would really like to unlock and I’m not sure if they are rare or uncommon or common. If they are uncommon or common then I can blast away on silver packs knowing I’m still having chance to unlock. Does this make sense?

I know how you feel! lol

I always go for gold. Do whatever makes you happy, man.

Silver to Gold method. Check out this video, it helps explain a lot.

I just go for the gold.

> 2533274837720524;9:
> Silver to Gold method. Check out this video, it helps explain a lot.

This makes sense BUT how do you find out if the weapon you want to unlock is uncommon, rare, or legendary?

Just buy silver until you can’t, then buy gold.

> 2535432781965710;6:
> > 2533274870489921;5:
> > It’s even better to buy some Bronze packs at first to filter out the common and uncommon bs.
>
>
> But bronze doesn’t guarantee a perm unlock right? One thing I am struggling with is, is there a way to tell the rarity of certain items? like for example I have my eye on a few things I would really like to unlock and I’m not sure if they are rare or uncommon or common. If they are uncommon or common then I can blast away on silver packs knowing I’m still having chance to unlock. Does this make sense?

If you go into reqs, then collection, it opens up all, from common to legendary. In description of item it will say rare, legendary, etc.

I have just been going for Gold, having read the posts in here, i guess i’m gonna have to start buying Silver packs for a while at least. Thx guys.

> 2535432781965710;11:
> > 2533274837720524;9:
> > Silver to Gold method. Check out this video, it helps explain a lot.
>
>
> This makes sense BUT how do you find out if the weapon you want to unlock is uncommon, rare, or legendary?

I’m not sure what you’re asking. You want to unlock certain things, yes? But then the game of luck comea into play. You just have to hope you get the thing you’re looking for. Like me for example, I’m still longing for the Noble armor, so I hope I get it in a pack one of these days.

Edit: Nevermind, I just realized what you were asking… sorry, quite tired right now. But if it’s armor, you can check the rarity on Waypoint in the “Customize Spartan” section. If it’s a weapon… I think Waypoint may have the rarity for them too. If not, google is your friend.

> 2533274812698627;3:
> BUY ONLY SILVER PACKS until you have every Common, Uncommon, and Rare permanent unlock. From that moment, buy only Gold packs to get Ultra-Rares and Legendaries.
>
> That way you will save around 800,000 REQ points.

more if you mix in some bronze

> 2535432781965710;6:
> > 2533274870489921;5:
> > It’s even better to buy some Bronze packs at first to filter out the common and uncommon bs.
>
>
> But bronze doesn’t guarantee a perm unlock right? One thing I am struggling with is, is there a way to tell the rarity of certain items? like for example I have my eye on a few things I would really like to unlock and I’m not sure if they are rare or uncommon or common. If they are uncommon or common then I can blast away on silver packs knowing I’m still having chance to unlock. Does this make sense?

it may not guaranty one but the chances are high. I got 9 from 10 packs the other day.

> 2533274844984484;16:
> > 2533274812698627;3:
> > BUY ONLY SILVER PACKS until you have every Common, Uncommon, and Rare permanent unlock. From that moment, buy only Gold packs to get Ultra-Rares and Legendaries.
> >
> > That way you will save around 800,000 REQ points.
>
>
> more if you mix in some bronze

Yeah, some Bronzes to get the Weapon and Vehicle Certifications out of the way would be a good idea as well.

I’ve had much better luck with items in silver packs rather than the gold packs…

i got lucky with a gold once, now i do the bronze to gold method