i cant report people who betray me?

so me and my brother are playing BTB and we keep getting betrayed. but it doesnt let us report them at all. but if we kill them, we instantly get kicked? i dont know why they even try and kill us but its annoying as hell. this is just me ranting but i still dont understand why we cant report them

You don’t get the option to boot players unless a certain number of betrayals have been done. In Halo 4 I think it was 3 betrayals and you’re given the option to boot, it might be the same in Halo 5 I’m not 100% sure, but you can go to any player’s gamer card and report them directly.

It’s 5 in Halo 5, and if 1 shot from the other team hits you it counts as a kill for the other team.

> 2533274857340412;1:
> so me and my brother are playing BTB and we keep getting betrayed. but it doesnt let us report them at all. but if we kill them, we instantly get kicked? i dont know why they even try and kill us but its annoying as hell. this is just me ranting but i still dont understand why we cant report them

Go to their gamercard. Scroll down to report.

My goodness you’re going to report someone for betraying you in a social playlist. I thought that’s where kids went to play to not have a single care in the world. LOL give me a break.

> 2535451847302956;5:
> My goodness you’re going to report someone for betraying you in a social playlist. I thought that’s where kids went to play to not have a single care in the world. LOL give me a break.

well its not bad being betrayed once. but when its like 3 times a game… if you are on the forums just to say -Yoink-. just leave so others can help.

> 2533274857340412;6:
> > 2535451847302956;5:
> > My goodness you’re going to report someone for betraying you in a social playlist. I thought that’s where kids went to play to not have a single care in the world. LOL give me a break.
>
>
> well its not bad being betrayed once. but when its like 3 times a game… if you are on the forums just to say -Yoink-. just leave so others can help.

LOL help you with what exactly. It’s SOCIAL buddy get over it. If you want to play where people don’t betray you and want to win go play arena. How could this be such a difficult problem for you.

> 2535451847302956;7:
> > 2533274857340412;6:
> > > 2535451847302956;5:
> > > My goodness you’re going to report someone for betraying you in a social playlist. I thought that’s where kids went to play to not have a single care in the world. LOL give me a break.
> >
> >
> > well its not bad being betrayed once. but when its like 3 times a game… if you are on the forums just to say -Yoink-. just leave so others can help.
>
>
> LOL help you with what exactly. It’s SOCIAL buddy get over it. If you want to play where people don’t betray you and want to win go play arena. How could this be such a difficult problem for you.

Social or not, constantly being betrayed would make anybody salty.
Lets say you pick up a sniper, your team mate comes over and kills you, of course you would pretty annoyed.
and his issue isn’t about just BTB, its to address that there needs to be something done about intentional betrayals