i cant play reach beta

hey guys i have no idea how to play halo reach beta i have already bought halo3 and halo 3 odst can someone help?

Not sure if serious.

Dude, it was only for a limited time. That time ended in May.

I’m sorry to break the news to you but, Halo Reach Beta was a two and half week beta test. It was active between May 3rd through the 20th I think. I am sorry but, you have to wait for the complete version in a months time.

> hey guys i have no idea how to play halo reach beta i have already bought halo3 and halo 3 odst can someone help?

Like others have stated, the Reach beta was for a limited time and took place in May. Luckily, Halo: Reach hits stores in just over a month (Sept. 14), so you don’t have too long to wait until you can get your hands on the full game.

-Jon

wow…kid you seem very lost. lol. reach is about to be released forget about the beta!

> wow…kid you seem very lost. lol. reach is about to be released forget about the beta!

First, that wasn’t very nice at all.

Second, this thread should have been locked. I mean, the question has been answered.

The Beta ended long ago.

Would be nice to at least still be able to get the avatar item, since I did get the ODST game and an xbox recently… the flyer in the game case says to visit halo.xbox.xom… very misleading.

obviously he’s not a big halo fan…