I can't play my DLC

I bought every mappack for halo reach, so that is 2800mp. But because of the playlist updates, I can’t ever play the maps I paid for.

343 is that how you treat your paying customers? This can’t be fair?

343i removed it because due to low population it was one more playlist to lag the game. I’m sure that 343 in halo 4 they won’t remove DLC :slight_smile:

The good news though is you can still play those maps in matchmaking.

Bad news is, if you want to play them you need to be in a matchmaking lobby where every person owns the DLC you want to play on.

> if you want to play them you need to be in a matchmaking lobby where every person owns the DLC you want to play on.

They not only have to have them, they also must have the majority vote.
This can be disapointing if you really need a particular achievement.

It this post looks like you’ve got your answers, chabco. They is a removed the DLC playlists to help with the lag you get in other playlists. Look lie at how well that trick worked, by the way. I bet it has something to do with all of the dedicated servers they use to host the games…

> <mark>343i removed it because due to low population it was one more playlist to lag the game.</mark> I’m sure that 343 in halo 4 they won’t remove DLC :slight_smile:

Sorry, what?

If you want the playlists back then please vote on my topic! https://forums.halowaypoint.com/yaf_postst125031_DLC-Playlists-re-added.aspx

> The good news though is you can still play those maps in matchmaking.
>
> Bad news is, if you want to play them you need to be in a matchmaking lobby where every person owns the DLC you want to play on.

Fact is I really can’t, I have played so many games these last few weeks and I haven’t played one dlc map, not even one. With many I mean 100+, So you can’t really state I can play the maps, now can you?

So I stand by my opinion that I feel ripped off and that someone from 343 should reply to my thread, because it really is unfair to me and all of those other people who bought those maps.

They should atleast make some playlists dlc required.

It was a real dissapointment to me when I discovered the Squad DLC list was gone.

The DLC was treated REALLY badly in Halo Reach, hopefully that will improve in Halo 4, with the aid of mandatory DLC playlists.

> > if you want to play them you need to be in a matchmaking lobby where every person owns the DLC you want to play on.
>
> They not only have to have them, they also must have the majority vote.
> This can be disapointing if you really need a particular achievement.

Key words to look at. I said FULL LOBBY. A full team is only half of a full lobby. Not hard to have the majority when you have a full lobby that got together with the same purpose in mind.

> > The good news though is you can still play those maps in matchmaking.
> >
> > Bad news is, if you want to play them you need to be in a matchmaking lobby where every person owns the DLC you want to play on.
>
> Fact is I really can’t, I have played so many games these last few weeks and I haven’t played one dlc map, not even one. With many I mean 100+, So you can’t really state I can play the maps, now can you?
>
> So I stand by my opinion that I feel ripped off and that someone from 343 should reply to my thread, because it really is unfair to me and all of those other people who bought those maps.
>
> They should atleast make some playlists dlc required.

I also own all DLC, I don’t feel ripped off at all… If your not finding the maps that’s too bad. Because you can play them in matchmaking whenever you want. I do. I’ll explain again.

1. find 7 other people who own the DLC you want to play with
  2. go into matchmaking

Do those two things and you will ALWAYS find your DLC.

> > <mark>343i removed it because due to low population it was one more playlist to lag the game.</mark> I’m sure that 343 in halo 4 they won’t remove DLC :slight_smile:
>
> Sorry, what?

Don’t judge me, i read that in some several posts, not my fault!

> > > if you want to play them you need to be in a matchmaking lobby where every person owns the DLC you want to play on.
> >
> > They not only have to have them, they also must have the majority vote.
> > This can be disapointing if you really need a particular achievement.
>
> Key words to look at. I said FULL LOBBY. A full team is only half of a full lobby. Not hard to have the majority when you have a full lobby that got together with the same purpose in mind.
>
>
>
>
>
> > > The good news though is you can still play those maps in matchmaking.
> > >
> > > Bad news is, if you want to play them you need to be in a matchmaking lobby where every person owns the DLC you want to play on.
> >
> > Fact is I really can’t, I have played so many games these last few weeks and I haven’t played one dlc map, not even one. With many I mean 100+, So you can’t really state I can play the maps, now can you?
> >
> > So I stand by my opinion that I feel ripped off and that someone from 343 should reply to my thread, because it really is unfair to me and all of those other people who bought those maps.
> >
> > They should atleast make some playlists dlc required.
>
> I also own all DLC, I don’t feel ripped off at all… If your not finding the maps that’s too bad. Because you can play them in matchmaking whenever you want. I do. I’ll explain again.
> <mark>1) find 7 other people who own the DLC you want to play with</mark>
> 2) go into matchmaking
>
> Do those two things and you will ALWAYS find your DLC.

So before i can play my maps I need to search for 7 other people myself who have the maps.to? What kind of argument is that? Really it doesn’t make any sense at all.

All of the people who I played halo 3 with, stopped playing reach a long time ago. Plus it’s ridiculous, that I need to search for people who have the maps.

Isn’t that what matchmaking is for? Fact is343 isn’t being very customer friendly and they should aknowledge that.

I still see the DLC maps often, even with a party of 3-6. Hardest one for me to get is Breakpoint.

Edited by Moderator - Please do not make nonconstructive posts.

*Original post, click at your own discretion.

I usually assume that most video game players don’t have a lot of flexibility. After all, spending all of that time sitting in a chair doesn’t really lend itself to calisthenic prowess. Reading this thread, though, makes me pause to reconsider that stereotype; it’s impressive how a couple of you guys somehow manage to wrap your heads up your own yoinkses. Just saying.