I can't play multi-player... :(

Hi, lately I’ve been problems with multiplayer, when I try to play ALONE the game give me this message “Could not find a server that was suitable for all member of your fireteam”. My NAT is OPEN and Im not banned,check my modem,re-install the game twice… I live in Mexico City. Somebody can help me ?

Sorry by my bad English. Tnks

its the 343 server, i was playing fine from Tuesday to Friday but after that till now i haven’t been able to finish a game. so for 4 days i haven’t been able to play. about to trade in

Thanks for the report! We’re aware of this and investigating.

Thanks for the report! We’re aware of this and investigating.

> 2533274792908878;3:
> Thanks for the report! We’re aware of this and investigating.

the fact that this issue has been going on for a week now is appalling. this issue arisen for me saturday morning and only played 2 full games in the past 4 days. this is a good way to show the community you care

Thanks for the report! We’re “aware” of this and “investigating”.

Just downloaded the game and getting same error message. Better get fixed soon

> 2533274792908878;3:

Why are there so much server problems? An official recognition in message from the day announcement in the Halo 5 game would give us hope about the problem. So far you guys have been vague about the problem why not post an official announcement here or Halo 5’s message of the day will clear things up and give us hope to look forward and not give up on the game.

> 2533274792908878;3:

I’ve had this problem since the 27th and its still not working

> 2533274792908878;3:

hurry because i wanna play some halo 5 thanks for trying though we will all be waiting

<mark>This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post spam.</mark>

*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

The lack of service and blaming of consumer setups is outrageous.
They suggest changing DNS (I did this day 2, no help).
I have tried multiple forum posts, Twitter, Facebook, etc.
All we get in response is:

> 2533274792908878;3:

Provide a time line or at least make everyone aware of the issue rather than responding to a forum post with this garbage. Thousands of people have this issue. Many turn to purchasing new hardware or bring out a technician for $100s of dollars to play a game and 343 knows it is an issue on their side. MAKE IT PUBLIC THAT IT IS YOUR ISSUE AND YOU’RE WORKING ON IT! Stop letting people waste their time and money!
I’ve read hundreds of posts. Some are even TWC technicians who know it isn’t a hardware or service provider issue.

Having same issue are they back up ???

Still I can’t play multiplayer…I hate this situation…Probably is our modem but all in here have different internet services. :confused:

> 2533274892959149;12:
> Still I can’t play multiplayer…I hate this situation…Probably is our modem but all in here have different internet services. :confused:

I cant play multiplayer either. I am assuming it is something to do with my slow internet connection and there being no dedicated European servers to play in. This is the only reason I can think of as to why it doesn’t work, because I play on Battlefield Hardline with no problems. I am going to look into trading this game in because it is not good enough that I can only play on the campaign and that is it. Also the customer service from 343 is a joke, I have not heard a peep out of them despite the numerous posts and threads regarding this I have created and commented on.

> 2535468872196870;13:
> > 2533274892959149;12:
> > Still I can’t play multiplayer…I hate this situation…Probably is our modem but all in here have different internet services. :confused:
>
>
> I cant play multiplayer either. I am assuming it is something to do with my slow internet connection and there being no dedicated European servers to play in. This is the only reason I can think of as to why it doesn’t work, because I play on Battlefield Hardline with no problems. I am going to look into trading this game in because it is not good enough that I can only play on the campaign and that is it. Also the customer service from 343 is a joke, I have not heard a peep out of them despite the numerous posts and threads regarding this I have created and commented on.

I’ve been cheking in forums, suport and 343i forum and nobody knows nothing,If you know about someone that has this problem, bring them to this post,
We can draw the attention of 343i or someone who could fix this problem if we are together we can do it.

People who is readind this topic, anyone forum support etc could’nt fix this, I see myself obligated to find a way to play multiplayer, tomorrow I’ll write the solution guide it’s too easy but my modem exploted, because I moved all the settings but I know how to fix it. I’ll see you tomorrow Gamers.

Not played multiplayer at all for this reason, which has been with me since launch. The fact reviewers everywhere are lauding multiplayer as well made and smooth while thousands of people can’t even connect is disgusting.

I have the same problem in France after the update, i don’t think it’s related with my modem because a friend of mine can play with his xbox on my network.
I downloaded latest NXOE update but still not working, reinstalled the game isn’t working as well. I don’t know what have been changed with the last halo update but it’s very strange…

Still having the same problem. It doesnt seem like 343 cares.

Well I had to moved all settings on my modem, I have a model SBG900, I joined into de modem (user and password) and I went to gateway, in this page are the options of WAN, LAN, Port Forwarding, Port triggers, and log.
Selected LAN and after dhcp leases.

In this part I have an option called “reserve new ip address”, here I needed introduce the MAC ANDRES of my Xbox one and the ip of the same, other space ask me about the host name of my console I wrote Xbox-One clicked in add.

Next up the option of “reserve new ip address” are another option called “gaming DMZ”

down of this are an option that say DMZ Host you need search the ip of your Xbox and click on apply. You need restart your modem and restart your xbox before that the light of the Internet turn on.

I did that and now I can play multi-player without problems. I hope this could help somedoby, if not maybe the configuration of the modem will say diferentt things dipend about your model.

Sorry, but your router isn’t likely the issue. I know it isn’t with mine.

I’m using a “high end” custom router (Sophos UTM, similar to Untangle, SonicWall, pfSense or the like). I’ve set everything to work properly (there is no actual DMZ… which is perferred as a lot of DMZ implementations will actually mangle communication), no blocked ports, no web filter and NAT for all the XBOX Live service ports (well, aside from 80, 88, and the VPN stuff as …screw that). Every other game works fine, and the network settings report Open NAT.

So, I’m sorry, this isn’t a router issue. This is a 343 issue. Thanks. Not only can I not play it split screen… but now I can’t even play coop with friends.
Thanks. And makes me regret purchasing it, and seriously considering going through the headache of getting a refund.