I cant play dlc maps

Sorry if Im posting in the wrong place.

How can I play Defiant and Noble map pack? I dont have Anniversary map pack and every time I play Slayer, I play on standar maps.

Have you tried the Squad DLC playlist yet?

> Have you tried the Squad DLC playlist yet?

Nope. So, I cant play Team Slayer on DLC maps¿

Thank you.

You CAN play Team Slayer on DLC maps but it’s dependent on everyone in the lobby having DLC maps. Your best bet is to party up with people that you KNOW have the maps and go into Team Slayer like that.

But if you’re looking for Vanilla Reach on DLC maps, Squad DLC is a good choice since it’s Vanilla. :slight_smile:

> Sorry if Im posting in the wrong place.
>
> How can I play Defiant and Noble map pack? I dont have Anniversary map pack and every time I play Slayer, I play on standar maps.

It depends on which DLC maps or map variants you want to play on, and whether or not you have a preference for team size.

Squad DLC is 6v6. It doesn’t have Uplink available. It doesn’t really have Anchor 9 either; it only has its variant Unanchored. Why this is so, I don’t know. For these reasons, I dislike playing in Squad DLC. But it is a playlist, the only one, where you are guaranteed to find a game on a Noble/Defiant map (not having Anniversary guarantees this for you).

Based on my experience, if you keep playing Super Slayer or Team Slayer, you should encounter Anchor 9 and Tempest fairly often; but opposite to what is in Squad DLC, these playlists don’t have the Unanchored variant. This is strange, but 343i often does things in a mysterious manner. Condemned and Uplink (the smaller Defiant maps) have been much harder for me to find, especially Uplink, though by no means has it been impossible to come across them.

If you like 8v8, technically it is possible to play on 7 different Noble/Defiant maps/variants in Big Team Battle, but from a practical perspective, they are extremely rare to come across (which is a damn shame and a waste of maps).

Good luck; I feel your pain.

Might be because everyone (or someone) doesn’t have them. For a 100% chance of playing on DLC maps try Squad DLC. Also, welcome to Waypoint buddy! confetti

Thank you guys for your help.

When’s the last time anyone here played Invasion on Breakpoint in MM my friend still needs “You blew it Up” and has been playing invasion for 3-4 weeks and can’t find a game.

> When’s the last time anyone here played Invasion on Breakpoint in MM my friend still needs “You blew it Up” and has been playing invasion for 3-4 weeks and can’t find a game.

Go into Squad DLC, it shows up there!

Fail! I think i’ll buy Halo CE: Anniversary for the game and to play Anniversary playlist(new maps).

> > Sorry if Im posting in the wrong place.
> >
> > How can I play Defiant and Noble map pack? I dont have Anniversary map pack and every time I play Slayer, I play on standar maps.
>
> It depends on which DLC maps or map variants you want to play on, and whether or not you have a preference for team size.
>
> Squad DLC is 6v6. It doesn’t have Uplink available. It doesn’t really have Anchor 9 either; it only has its variant Unanchored. Why this is so, I don’t know. For these reasons, I dislike playing in Squad DLC. But it is a playlist, the only one, where you are guaranteed to find a game on a Noble/Defiant map (not having Anniversary guarantees this for you).
>
> Based on my experience, if you keep playing Super Slayer or Team Slayer, you should encounter Anchor 9 and Tempest fairly often; but opposite to what is in Squad DLC, these playlists don’t have the Unanchored variant. This is strange, but 343i often does things in a mysterious manner. Condemned and Uplink (the smaller Defiant maps) have been much harder for me to find, especially Uplink, though by no means has it been impossible to come across them.
>
> If you like 8v8, technically it is possible to play on 7 different Noble/Defiant maps/variants in Big Team Battle, but from a practical perspective, they are extremely rare to come across (which is a damn shame and a waste of maps).
>
> Good luck; I feel your pain.

I forgot to mention that if you like free-for-all, Rumble Pit has Anchor 9, Unanchored, Tempest, and Uplink. I don’t know how common they are, since I rarely play there. Also, there are specialty playlists that are all Slayer and have some of the Noble/Defiant maps, but again, I can’t speak to their frequency. These playlists are: The Arena (oriented towards heavy “ranked” competition), TU Beta (uses Zero Bloom), Double Team, Team Snipers, and Team SWAT.

> Thank you guys for your help.

If you played Halo 3 and remember after the Last Map pack we could regular Social Slayer and get any of the DLC maps if Eveyone in the lobby had them, but even if they have them there still two things that can affect you playing on them.

*Enough Vetos

*Someone failing to load it