I can't hear the voices

IDK if that’s a bug or not, but I can’t hear announcer, medals, AI or spartan voices in the technical preview.

Is it normal??

> 2533274858365934;1:
> IDK if that’s a bug or not, but I can’t hear announcer, medals, AI or spartan voices in the technical preview.
>
> Is it normal??

Yeah me too fam. I play from og Xbox One, maybe it’s related to that? I tryed to reset the audio options to default settings but nothing. Sad

Me neither, I also tried messing with the audio to fix it and then resetting to default but I couldn’t get it to work.

• I’m also playing in a og Xbox one. - Not sure if it might be because my Xbox is in a different language, there’s no option to change the game audio language in the menu (only text language). That’s a option I would like to have at lunch.

I’m playing on Xbox Series, but my problem was solved by changing the console language to English lol (my native it’s Spanish).

So I guess everybody need to set their console in English to hear the voices in game.

> 2533274858365934;4:
> I’m playing on Xbox Series, but my problem was solved by changing the console language to English lol (my native it’s Spanish).
>
> So I guess everybody need to set their console in English to hear the voices in game.

I was thinking on doing that, but I already submitted a ticket for it.
I’ll keep this in mind in case I get invited to the next flight.
Thanks