I Can't hear any of my leaders, why?

I recently bought the Kinsano DLC and for some reason when I pressed the all unit button the text would appear on the screen but not her voice. It’s also a little bit more difficult to play because whenever a generator or base is built I can’t hear it. Even when I tell units to attack it just makes this weird clicking noise but no dialogue is said.

ive uninstalled the content and reinstalled it multiple times but nothing worked. I played as some other leaders and everything was fine. Then I had the bright idea of uninstalling everything and reinstalling it all. Big mistake because now I can’t hear any of the leaders!! Why is this happening and can 343 please fix this in the next update.

TLDNR: None of my units or leaders talk during the campaign or multiplayer!! Except for Colony for some reason. I have the Xbox One hard copy and this happened after I bought the Kinsano DLC

Are you playing on Pc or Xbox?

> 2533274969455749;2:
> Are you playing on Pc or Xbox?

Xbox

Hmm that is odd I assume all the other games you play are fine. My only advise would be just keep uninstalling it and reinstalling it again. Also is it a digital or hard copy.

> 2533274969455749;4:
> Hmm that is odd I assume all the other games you play are fine. My only advise would be just keep uninstalling it and reinstalling it again. Also is it a digital or hard copy.

I have the hard copy! And what makes even less sense is none of the dialogue works in the campaign either!!! How is this even possible? You know how before every mission there is dialogue said between like Captain Cutter and Isabel? Well it’s gone! It won’t play and even in the campaign none of my units audio is played when I tell them to go somewhere, attack something, or when I select all unit! The only leader I can hear stuff for is Colony!

Is is there anyway t bring this to 343’s attention? I’m hoping the next update somehow fixes this

> 2533274818651339;5:
> > 2533274969455749;4:
> > Hmm that is odd I assume all the other games you play are fine. My only advise would be just keep uninstalling it and reinstalling it again. Also is it a digital or hard copy.
>
> I have the hard copy! And what makes even less sense is none of the dialogue works in the campaign either!!! How is this even possible? You know how before every mission there is dialogue said between like Captain Cutter and Isabel? Well it’s gone! It won’t play and even in the campaign none of my units audio is played when I tell them to go somewhere, attack something, or when I select all unit! The only leader I can hear stuff for is Colony!
>
> Is is there anyway t bring this to 343’s attention? I’m hoping the next update somehow fixes this

Far as I’m aware your the only person this has affected. Has this happened recently since an update or has your game always been like this.

Have you checked your audio settings? Theres a chance the leaser voice may have been turned off. This sounds weird!

> 2533274924073601;7:
> Have you checked your audio settings? Theres a chance the leaser voice may have been turned off. This sounds weird!

I checked it’s on.

> 2533274969455749;6:
> > 2533274818651339;5:
> > > 2533274969455749;4:
> > > Hmm that is odd I assume all the other games you play are fine. My only advise would be just keep uninstalling it and reinstalling it again. Also is it a digital or hard copy.
> >
> > I have the hard copy! And what makes even less sense is none of the dialogue works in the campaign either!!! How is this even possible? You know how before every mission there is dialogue said between like Captain Cutter and Isabel? Well it’s gone! It won’t play and even in the campaign none of my units audio is played when I tell them to go somewhere, attack something, or when I select all unit! The only leader I can hear stuff for is Colony!
> >
> > Is is there anyway t bring this to 343’s attention? I’m hoping the next update somehow fixes this
>
> Far as I’m aware your the only person this has affected. Has this happened recently since an update or has your game always been like this.

No my game has definitely not always been like this! I’m hoping the update today somehow fixes the issue, will keep you posted!

UPDATE: The update didn’t fix the problem. 343 please read this and help me. I want be able to hear my units when I order them around and I want to hear my leaders too! And if I download Johnson and can’t hear him I’ll be super sad face :(((

I suggest uninstalling and reinstalling the game.

I have this same problem…