I cant get DLC Achievements

I cant seem to get any of the achievements tied to dlc even though I own all of the dlc. Do I need to play dlc matchmaking? If so why did those playlist get taken down? Is there some other way to get said achievements?

To earn most of the DLC achievements you have to be playing on the specified map. The DlC playlist were taken due to the low population every time it was in the roster.

The only way to play the DLC maps and acquire those achievements is by having a lobby filled with people who own the DLC maps in order for the maps to appear

Also, there are several glitched cumulative achievements. Here’s the forum for the Achievement issues.

Thanks for the help I’ll check that out.

We need the DLC playlist back. Not all of us got the DLC achievements and it would be nice to not feel like we wasted money for nothing. I want to play the DLC maps but they never show up for vote. please make a DLC playlist.

> We need the DLC playlist back. Not all of us got the DLC achievements and it would be nice to not feel like we wasted money for nothing. I want to play the DLC maps but they never show up for vote. please make a DLC playlist.

The reason they don’t show as voting options is because everybody in the game lobby needs to have the DLC. If just a single person doesn’t have the DLC, then it wont show as they can’t load the maps. Due to DLC playlists not maintaining a decent population (maybe 100-150 players at peak time) they are removed and replaced with more popular playlists. This has been an issue since Halo Reach, since the same issue was happening in that game too.

If you need someone with all the DLC to play, I’m down.

GT: ZMan Jaxon

https://forums.halowaypoint.com/yaf_postst236154_Halo-4-Achievement-Issues.aspx

Here is 55 pages of the same problem you have/will encounter with H4 DLC.