I can't get anymore specializations :( :( :(

Hey I’ve been at level 70 for 4 weeks now its really starting to get on my nerves cuz everyone is passing me and I can’t get any new armor :frowning:

Didn’t you get a message from xbox live with a code for your specializations? That’s how I unlocked all of mine.

> Hey I’ve been at level 70 for 4 weeks now its really starting to get on my nerves cuz everyone is passing me and I can’t get any new armor :frowning:

I’m sorry man, I’d help you if I could.

As for the armor, well, the only armor that you can’t unlock are the specialization ones, and most people use the commendation armor since it shows what they’ve ‘earned’… its the closest thing we have to a visible rank. You can still unlock armor and stances via commendations.

Like I haven’t gotten a message I can’t get any new armor idk why and its rlly frustrating

Yea i still haven’t got my specialization code ether and i’v also been stuck at SR70 for over 4 week and i never got an email with the code or a message from the xbox live.so can someone help me i’v already talked to 3 people at Microsoft but they tell me to come here for help with this problem i feel i have got left behind.

Gamertag- Her Protector
[YES]I PLAYED HALO 4 ONLINE ON XBOX LIVE BEFORE NOVEMBER,20,2012
[YES]I’m over the age of 17
[YES]I live in the United States

Should have bought LE, then you could

I HAVE THE SAME PROBLEM… I CANT GET THIS SPECIALIZATION LOCK OFF… I REPLIED TO ANOTHER POST SAYING YES TO ALL THE ABOVE AND MY GAMER TAG… DONO WHAT TO DO NOW. :frowning: HELP ANYONE?