I cant get any DLC Blitz cards

I have played so many games of blitz on Halo Wars 2 by now and i never have received a single dlc blitz card in a pack from a challenge or level reward. I have the season pass and every dlc installed. I can play as all the dlc leaders but i cant receive any of their cards from packs. The only cards I receive are those for the original leaders and Forge. All the rest are bugged/glitched. I also have no problems playing as the dlc leaders in the multiplayer gametype. I was hoping this issue would be fixed in one of the many updates but it never was. Is there a way to fix this? I have tried reinstalling everything and this didnt work. It seems like it isnt recognizing the payed dlc only the free leaders dlc. This is incredibly frustrating because I cannot level up any dlc leaders’ cards. Did this ever get fixed? I called xbox support and they said it was an issue with the Xbox Insider app bugging out Halo Wars 2.

<mark>This post has been edited by a moderator. Please refrain from making posts that do not contribute to the topic at hand.</mark>
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

I can’t get game to install haha $80

<mark>This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not repost content a moderator has removed, repost a topic that has been locked, or post about forum moderation decisions. If you have a question or concern about a forum moderation decision, please private message the applicable moderator.</mark>
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

Hey moderators. Stop censoring John Sosebee. He did nothing wrong by saying he cant get it to install. This does has something to do with my issue because I also have a problem with installation. Maybe respond to my problem istead of censoring other people just trying to help. What did we do to you? Do certain people have more of a right to post than others?

> 2533274882536639;3:
>

he should make a thread in the support section than spamming threads with his problems.

I have made a thread in the support section and cannot get a reply from anyone. thelvadam47 why even reply to this post if you have no useful info?

Please don’t cross post topics if you already have one open in support, thanks