I can't find games of Noble and Defiant DLC

I recently re installed all the Reach DLC’s (having to make room for Boderlands 2 DLC) and that was about a month ago. I have not played a single map on the Noble and Defiant map packs and this upsets very much! I payed good money for those map packs and haven’t played them in a long time. I don’t care much for the Anniversary playlist, but I love the maps. I would just like to be able to play those two DLC’s that I used my hard earned money on. Is there anyway possible to get 343’s attention on this to maybe add a playlist for this or are they pretty much done with Reach and on to Halo 4 and 5?

You are in the same boat as everyone else who plays Halo Reach. The maps will only show if you are match up with people who have the DLC. The search window that matches DLC owners up is very small, and there are probably a lot of people now who haven’t bought any of the DLC.

Its like you said, 343 are pretty much finished with Reach, and their main focus is now Halo 4 and the upcoming Halo Xbox One. What little maintenance Halo Reach gets will be simply to monitor and consolidate playlists over time.