I can't find any match.

Why are the population so low in this game?

What are your search preferences? As soon as I set mine to expanded, I found a game within seconds.

Known issue at the moment. Is not due to low populations and 343 is looking into it

> 2533274796780714;3:
> Known issue at the moment. Is not due to low populations and 343 is looking into it

Has 343i confirmed its a known issue? And not bcoz of low population.

> 2533274913893206;4:
> Has 343i confirmed its a known issue? And not bcoz of low population.

It was for a server issue last night that should be fixed, but they never mentioned population. Link.

Its either your connection or region

I can never find a match in Elimination! I’ll try and see if the weekend has any better luck.

I think it must be something to do with their servers that went wrong with the flight testing with MCC. We don’t own the servers and 343industries probably had some server farm crash. lol

I tried Warzone, Infection and Roaming King and cannot matchmake. I was only able to join Custom Games for some reason.

> 2533274981503239;9:
> I tried Warzone, Infection and Roaming King and cannot matchmake. I was only able to join Custom Games for some reason.

Please don’t post multiple time in a row. If you need to add more information or quote other users, you can edit your last post. Thanks

Make sure that your NAT is “open” rather than ‘strict’ or ‘moderate’.
Go to Settings>Network>NAT>Then keep testing it until it reads “Open”. It’s been a huge help for me as far as finding matches

The Customs Browser doesn’t work at all. Fetching 0 results. Is anyone else experiencing this issue?