I can't edit my own Forge Map!!!

Dear 343 Industries,

For the past week I have devoted my time to a map that I am creating in forge. The map is named “Incursion on Northfall” and it is a custom warzone map that I am building for my spartan company. When I was editing the map, I was adding some warthogs and all of a sudden they were not appearing so I saved and restarted the map. But when the map reloaded and I spawned onto it, my character was frozen like a statue and I couldn’t go into oracle/forge mode. I can still move around but I am locked in one position. I was still able to go into vehicles and fly or drive around but I am unable to go into oracle mode and edit the map. I have tried everything I could possible thing of to solve this problem. I have bookmarked the map and loaded it in, went on my brothers account to try to edit, I made a copy, and sadly there is still no fix. It seems that the map may have a bug. I can edit all of my other maps except this one. I have devoted so much time to this map and it is sad that I can’t edit and finish. I would appreciate it a lot if someone would contact me and help me with this problem. I can’t stress enough how much time I have worked on it! And if anyone from the community could help that would be awesome. I have a video clip in my captures that shows the problem. Just contact me via messaging on Xbox. I AM IN DIRE NEED OF HELP!!!