I can't believe we have only seen about 1 min of Halo 4 footage.

And most of that was the camera spinning around MC, I guess what I’m trying to say is, please, please, please show us some more footage before E3. After the seeing the new screens I don’t think I can wait.

I’m sure they will. It would be cruel of them not to, but knowing them they might tease us and hold it back. Just the way the girls like it.

E3 is, what, 1-2 months away? I don’t know about you, but I can easily wait that long to see more info.

I think they are going to do some little stuff maybe not really any game footage but at E3 it’s going to be soooo much. I bet they are going to play a game demo at E3

June and July are gonna be great months for Halo 4.

E3 and Comic-Con.

> E3 is, what, 1-2 months away? I don’t know about you, but I can easily wait that long to see more info.

Yeah I can wait, but if you had a choice you would rather see it sooner, right?

> I’m sure they will. It would be cruel of them not to, but knowing them they might tease us and hold it back. Just the way the girls like it.

Is that a pun in regards to cortana? smirk

> > I’m sure they will. It would be cruel of them not to, but knowing them they might tease us and hold it back. Just the way the girls like it.
>
> Is that a pun in regards to cortana? smirk

:wink:

> June,July and August are gonna be great months for Halo 4.
>
> E3, Comic-Con, GamesCom.

Fix’d

> > E3 is, what, 1-2 months away? I don’t know about you, but I can easily wait that long to see more info.
>
> Yeah I can wait, but if you had a choice you would rather see it sooner, right?

Actually, believe it or not, no. I don’t want to see too much of the game before release, so the more wait there is between each time they show us more info, the better.

Of course, I know that many people disagree with me, which is perfectly fine, and I understand their (your) point of view. I was the same way for every other Halo game, but since Halo 4 is the beginning of something entirely new, I want to wait to see most of it myself while playing it this Holiday season.

Don’t look at the new info you say? One does not (and can not) simply ignore new Halo 4 information. :wink:

Oh, I expected a thread telling people to stop complaining. I am disappoint… :confused:
But to answer your question, I don’t care. I can wait. It isn’t that far away, and Halo 4 isn’t far away either.

Halo 4 isn’t far away either.
[/quote]
Oh, stop the teasing!!! I think i’ll go lie down now! :wink: