I cannot post a poll in forums.

Forums will not let me post a poll. It says “Error, please try again later” Ive tried multiple times and made sure everything is in order with my post and how many words i used but it still won’t let me post. Please help!

Follow these instructions

> 2533274880633045;2:
> Follow these instructions

I said i did that already dude, please read first next time, i still don’t know what to do

> 2535466862087311;3:
> > 2533274880633045;2:
> > Follow these instructions
>
> I said i did that already dude, please read first next time, i still don’t know what to do

I’m guessing you aren’t submitting the thread. You have to actually create the thread. Then edit it and make it a poll. The thread has to actually exist before you edit it. It’s been confusing a lot of people since the change.

If you’re still having difficulty after that PM me what you want the question and the options to be and I’ll make it for you if it is appropriate.

If if doesn’t work for you, then you aren’t reading the instructions clearly. You need to follow each step exactly as noted above

> 2533274813317074;5:
> If if doesn’t work for you, then you aren’t reading the instructions clearly. You need to follow each step exactly as noted above

DUDE, I know how to make it and I had it fully made but it wouldn’t submit, i deleted it anyways because it is impossible right now, pls fix it 343

No, you aren’t following the instructions correctly.

Make your thread first without creating a poll then submit it
Edit your post and add the poll with relevant options

I have tested this thoroughly without issue multiple times

nvm dude my thread is already gone, I’m not making it again