I cannot play MM and im an SR88 but says SR1.

Is anyone else not able to play matchmaking and it “reset” your rank? I am able to play on my brothers xbox but not mine and we’re on the same router. Can anyone help???

you have been banned and reset booster

What SmileAsTheyDie said, you’ve been banned. Levels capped at 70 so you can’t say you haven’t boosted.

Naughty naughty.

If you have LE you have access to all the specializations and can get to 130

If u have the limited ed. u do not get capped at 70 u have all the specializations

This is what has happened to you.

https://forums.halowaypoint.com/yaf_postst129742_Halo-4-Support-FAQ.aspx

> Sometimes I see a different set of hoppers, and my SR gets set back to 0. Why does that happen?
>
> What you are seeing are “fallback hoppers”. When you enter this mode, you will see a UI notification. It shows up on the “Find Game” screen for War Games. In previous Halo titles, you’re dependent on the servers to get the information you needed for Matchmaing, and if they go down, you can’t play. Fallback hoppers are a new functionality for Halo 4, and they allow people to continue playing Halo 4 when there are server issues.
>
> In order to preserve the integrity of the online experience, there are some limitations to this functionality:
>
> •Reduced XP earn rate, counted as offline XP
>
> •Players in the fallback hopper cannot play with those that are using the regular server hoppers
>
> •Player customization is disabled (no armor, loadouts, emblem)
>
>
> Since the server isn’t actually available in fallback hopper mode, you’ll be missing functionality that the server provides. This includes:
>
> •Spartan Ops
>
> •File Share
>
> •Service Record
>
> •Commendations
>
> •Challenges
>
> •Double XP tokens
>
>
> You will automatically be switched to fallback hoppers if you fail to download a necessary file. You’ll remain in fallback hoppers for up to 10 minutes after the servic

You’re probably having bad luck with the servers. What does it say when you try to do commendations. One day I lost almost a full day of XP due to it saying I was SR-1, glitch, bug.

Servers have been having issues all day for some people. I couldn’t play on my main Xbox today but I could on my other one with the same account. Some friends of mine same issues, until 343 fixes the problem were stuck with this b.s.

Its been like that all day. Idk why I can play on my bros xbox tho.