I cannot find games in any playlist (USA)Expanded

Ive been playing multiplayer for months but ive never encountered such a problem. I every playlist arena/btb/warzone etc. it takes forever to find a game. I even tried playlist like grifball and I still couldnt get a game. However when I switch to my second account I find games in no more than 10 seconds. And the only games I get are the ones that have already started and are almost over. I changed to expanded with no success. Please does anyone have a solution?

Your XBox Live reputation is listed as “Needs Work”. This could mean that you are not getting matched with players with good reputation.

> 2533275006659694;3:
> Thanks :). How do I build my xbox reputatation?

To build up your reputation back to good standing, you need to play on Xbox Live without getting reported.

I haven’t done anything to anybody… who would report me? :frowning: Is there any way to see who has reported you are given you bad rep? Because I see it as unfair… And how long must I go without being reported to return to xbox multiplayer?

> 2533275006659694;5:
> I haven’t done anything to anybody… who would report me? :frowning: Is there any way to see who has reported you are given you bad rep? Because I see it as unfair… And how long must I go without being reported to return to xbox multiplayer?

Log in to your Xbox account on enforcement.xbox.com to see what kind of reports have been filed against you in the past 6 months, and for more info on Reputation standings and how they work.

I feel like someone has sabotaged me with alot of mini accounts. For 5 months i was in good player and then BOOM. 16 cheater reports and 16 unsporting behavior. 1 voice (I dont even have a damn microphone) and 1 message. You say I have to build my rep by playing games…but I cant find any games…and is there any way to see who reported me? I would be able to tell if it was one person creating smurf accounts

There is no way to see who reported you. As for building your rep back up, maybe switch to something that isn’t Halo. Play anything online and just make sure you are as nice and sporting a player as possible, and obviously don’t use exploits or anything that could be deemed as cheating. Over time, as long as you don’t continue to get reports, your rep should change back (slowly).
This page contains info about how the reputation system works; I suggest reading the whole thing: https://enforcement.xbox.com/Home/HowTo#sub-topic0-0

Now that I think of it, I was camping on this spot on recurve and got a killpocalypse by gamping on that Valhalla remake .Its not cheating if its in the game. i see others do it all the time…I dont have any games other than halo 5 guardians. Is there a quick fix like getting all my friends to like my stuff?

> 2533275006659694;9:
> Now that I think of it, I was camping on this spot on recurve and got a killpocalypse by gamping on that Valhalla remake .Its not cheating if its in the game. i see others do it all the time…I dont have any games other than halo 5 guardians. Is there a quick fix like getting all my friends to like my stuff?

Nope. If you read the link I posted, you’ll see that getting your friends to spam good reports won’t better your rep, and attempting to do that would actually breach the Xbox Live terms of service.

> 2533274817408735;10:
> > 2533275006659694;9:
> > Now that I think of it, I was camping on this spot on recurve and got a killpocalypse by gamping on that Valhalla remake .Its not cheating if its in the game. i see others do it all the time…I dont have any games other than halo 5 guardians. Is there a quick fix like getting all my friends to like my stuff?
>
>
> Nope. If you read the link I posted, you’ll see that getting your friends to spam good reports won’t better your rep, and attempting to do that would actually breach the Xbox Live terms of service.

But that is under the 360 system. correct?

> 2533275006659694;11:
> > 2533274817408735;10:
> > > 2533275006659694;9:
> > > Now that I think of it, I was camping on this spot on recurve and got a killpocalypse by gamping on that Valhalla remake .Its not cheating if its in the game. i see others do it all the time…I dont have any games other than halo 5 guardians. Is there a quick fix like getting all my friends to like my stuff?
> >
> >
> > Nope. If you read the link I posted, you’ll see that getting your friends to spam good reports won’t better your rep, and attempting to do that would actually breach the Xbox Live terms of service.
>
>
> But that is under the 360 system. correct?

You can only give good reports via the 360. But the 360 rep system is totally separate from the One rep system.

Has this happened to you before? i feel as if the is a ditch that one cannot climb out of. What games do you recommend and how long must I play them for?

I have always been in good standing. Sometimes I get reported for things, but the system is designed to differentiate between false and real reports; community reports are only one factor that goes into rep standing.
If you don’t own any other One games aside from Halo 5, then I have no recommendations about what actions you should take. I am only relaying information found on the enforcement site about how to improve rep. You can contact Xbox Live support if you have more questions about Xbox One rep.

I could give you good feedback since I’m not your friend, maybe that helps.

If you got many at once, you might pissed of a guy in a spartan company who got the other members to report you. Some people don’t like getting owned :stuck_out_tongue:

I finally got back to “Needs Work” so I’m able to play multiplayer again. I had to grind out world of tanks. Thanks for all the support <3