I cannot Fathom my riptide adventure (Easter egg)

So as I do with every new arena map I decided to load up Riptide and have a look around and it wasn’t long until I found myself at the beach with my trusty pistol whale watching.

Whale watching

I never imagined that my exciting day would be followed up with a fantastic display from the UNSC annual Pelican show finishing of my lovely vacation.

Air show

Wow, I didn’t know about those pelicans… Great easter egg

Nice finds lol

Can’t wait to try this, good finds!

My favorite part was your pistol celebration at the end lol

I can already tell this map is going to be great to break out of. How much space is there? Could you forge a map on the outside like with Empire and Eden?

salute good find OP!

> 2533274883849234;6:
> I can already tell this map is going to be great to break out of. How much space is there? Could you forge a map on the outside like with Empire and Eden?

It’s huge outside much bigger than fathom and the lighting doesn’t break as much

Haven’t played on the map yet, but are you outside of it? And how?

cool vid, thanks for sharing- you get a like!

> 2533274803562826;8:
> > 2533274883849234;6:
> > I can already tell this map is going to be great to break out of. How much space is there? Could you forge a map on the outside like with Empire and Eden?
>
>
> It’s huge outside much bigger than fathom and the lighting doesn’t break as much

Awesome! It’d be amazing to see some sort of harbor map forged around the pelican’s movements.

> 2573485501370683;9:
> Haven’t played on the map yet, but are you outside of it? And how?
>
> cool vid, thanks for sharing- you get a like!

Thanks, to get out just look at the roof and place a teleporter then teleport out

Haha i love how they swoop into the water like actual pelicans xD

I dunno to me its like the same size and the lighting changes around the same areas.

> 2533274925960280;13:
> I dunno to me its like the same size and the lighting changes around the same areas.

I could be wrong I haven’t spent too much time in the map.