I cannot access anything on my main account. HELP!

My gamertag is ‘Tru x Brutality’ and I’ve been playing Halo 5 since its release. After the short, second update on 3/1/2016 my account essentially broke. I cannot access my service record, my REQ’s. I am unable to look at anyone else’s service record either and vice-versa. I have asked friends to look at my service record and they cannot even see my gt, let alone my stats,

I have an SR of 144 with almost 20 days played on halo 5 and it isn’t showing me anything. I think an in game bug has messed up my profile as I cannot even bring it up on the website. Error message on halo waypoint . com says “there is a problem on our end”.

Please help me, I do not want to lose all my progress on my main account.

Hopefully 343i sees this, I too cannot access your Halo 5 guardians service record page.

Hey OP, can you try viewing your profile again here on Waypoint? I loaded it up there and it seems to work ok for me, got al your stats and game history.

> 2533274813317074;3:
> Hey OP, can you try viewing your profile again here on Waypoint? I loaded it up there and it seems to work ok for me, got al your stats and game history.

Can you check mine? My account us defymyfoes im posting from this because 343 wont let me post more than 2 times per day

> 2533274813317074;3:
> Hey OP, can you try viewing your profile again here on Waypoint? I loaded it up there and it seems to work ok for me, got al your stats and game history.

yes it works now thank you but it still messes up every hour or so and does the same thing. 343 needs to know about this