I cancelled my xbox live subscription...

and all my armor has been deleted, including pre order armor and i’m back to sr1 wtf 343!?

Edit: OMG seriously 343!? now i can’t even access forge because is says my online safety isn’t set to everyone and it’s my own map!

Online XP and offline XP are tracked separately. So when you used to play Halo 4, since you were connected to Xbox LIVE, all XP went towards your online rank. Now that you’re no longer connected to Xbox LIVE (Gold is necessary), Halo 4 isn’t able to connect to your online account, so it is using your offline rank.

Call of Duty games do the same thing.

> Online XP and offline XP are tracked separately. So when you used to play Halo 4, since you were connected to Xbox LIVE, all XP went towards your online rank. Now that you’re no longer connected to Xbox LIVE (Gold is necessary), Halo 4 isn’t able to connect to your online account, so it is using your offline rank.
>
> Call of Duty games do the same thing.

i was wondering about that because i have offline alts who earn xp and level up, if this is the case then what about all the xp i earned in forge? regardless this sucks because i won’t be able to use my loadouts in local games…

Although I can understand the online vs offline setting determining your rank and armor that’s been unlocked through online play… why does it also remove pre-order armor? That I don’t get.

That’s odd. I got rid of my Gold Live account over the summer and was able to keep everything in Custom games, armor and loadouts included. Rank never changed either. I recently restarted my Gold and picked up where I left off. You can redownload your preorder stuff under your account history.

Are you logged in under the right account? Because the ‘Terry 369’ account you posted on seems new with only 15 Gamerscore.

> Are you logged in under the right account? Because the ‘Terry 369’ account you posted on seems new with only 15 Gamerscore.

this account has my e-mail on it, the other one’s e-mail got deleted.