I can’t play on a fire team

My halo 5 game works great when I’m playing by myself but when I try to connect with my brother in a fire team I can’t get any games going I reached out to Microsoft and it seems no one can help me does any one know what’s going on

There are a few factors that play into it. The playlist you’re playing, the time zone and your MMR.

MMR is a matchmaking rank that is based on your kills, deaths, assists, wins etc. You’re not able to see your MMR but it essentially means that if players in a Fireteam have very different MMR rankings then finding appropriately skilled matches can be much harder.

Also, if any one of you has a Series X/S try closing Halo 5 completely and rebooting the game from fresh.

Thanks for the reply but will it work if we try to play in a play list where we don’t have much history in? I ask because were in the same time zone it’s a social play list and we have refreshed and rebooted the game plenty

> 2535466537452797;1:
> My halo 5 game works great when I’m playing by myself but when I try to connect with my brother in a fire team I can’t get any games going I reached out to Microsoft and it seems no one can help me does any one know what’s going on

Do you mean you can’t get into the lobby with him? Or that you’re searching with him in the lobby but never find anyone else in MM?

Just play quick play. I am on level 80 and play with a friend on level 30. Matches are quite quick,just need wait a minute.