I can’t play any games without connection issues

I’ve been trying to play for over 2 hours now, but every single game it disconnects and reconnects repeatedly until I get kicked, then I’m subsequently banned for a longer period of time. I’ve dc’ed and reconnected my wifi, unplugged and replugged my USB WiFi adapter, changed usb hub settings, tested it all on YouTube, everything works fine up until I get into a game.

what the heck.

Same thing has been happening to me, cannot play any games as I get “connection interrupted” then kicked then banned then rinse/repeat. Funny part too is that my friend is sitting next to me playing MCC on his computer with no issues, except for once. Same connection, both next to router but every time we try to queue, I get booted. 343 smh

The HALO support site mentions this as a known issue:

• Players can be disconnected from an online match with a “Connection Interrupted” error.
  • Please submit a ticket if you encounter this issue.

> 2533274918457090;3:
> The HALO support site mentions this as a known issue:
>
>
> - Players can be disconnected from an online match with a “Connection Interrupted” error. - Please submit a ticket if you encounter this issue.

How do I submit a ticket?

Gavynnnnn Head over to the Support site, click the ‘Halo Support’ button (the one just above the ‘PROMOTED ARTICLES’ heading) and follow the instructions linked on there