I can now safely say..

I AM SO -Yoinking!- PUMPED FOR E3.
2 more sleeps!

Share your thoughts at this current moment about the Halo 4 Campaign reveal for E3.

Yeah, great music.

Im with you on that one. Super pumped =]

I just wana see Halo 4 gameplay.
I don’t care if its spartan ops, campaign, multiplayer.
Just want to see it all come to fruition.

> Im with you on that one. Super pumped =]
>
> I just wana see Halo 4 gameplay.
> I don’t care if its spartan ops, campaign, multiplayer.
> Just want to see it all come to fruition.

This, I’m hoping for something to give me an idea on what we’re going to get.

I cant wait to see it. What channel will it be on? G4?

I plan on not blinking. Don’t wanna miss it.

I can’t wait.

Slightly off topic, but if that music plays when a match starts or finishes I would love 343 so much.

I agree with you on the super pumped part!

And great music too!

I really want to see Spartan Ops and part of that ambitious campign they promised us (So far it sounds promising)

…And maybe multiplsyer :slight_smile:

> Slightly off topic, but if that music plays when a match starts or finishes I would love 343 so much.

I can imagine that, it would be insanely epic.

I was first like “yeh I am excited” but when I heard that music my adrenaline started bumping and I was like “F*CK YEAH I AM SO FREAKING EXCITED!” :slight_smile:

I remember the excitement I felt during the Halo 3 first tv spot. When he was on his knees dazed you hear the radio transmission “MARINE CALLBACK NOW!!” That excitement was only topped by the Halo 3 first campaign reveal…God I loved it. Speculating at all the scenery, analyzing frame by frame and now again I get to feel that suspense, excitement and wonder…it’ll last…for a little while…

> I was first like “yeh I am excited” but when I heard that music my adrenaline started bumping and I was like “F*CK YEAH I AM SO FREAKING EXCITED!” :slight_smile:

Insanely awesomely excitingly superb Halo 4!

> Im with you on that one. Super pumped =]
>
> I just wana see Halo 4 gameplay.
> I don’t care if its spartan ops, campaign, multiplayer.
> Just want to see it all come to fruition.

Yeah all that info lfg