i can not stress this enough

ok 343, i know that you have heard this b4 but theirs a reason for it… MAKE YOUR MULTIPLAYER EXPERIENCE LIKE HALO2 their is a reason everyone keeps bringing that up, scrap armor abbilities and go back to equipment and power ups

> ok 343, i know that you have heard this b4 but theirs a reason for it… MAKE YOUR MULTIPLAYER EXPERIENCE LIKE HALO2 their is a reason everyone keeps bringing that up, scrap armor abbilities and go back to equipment and power ups

…Equipment wasn’t in halo 2 only in halo 3. Halo 2 only had os and camo.

It really should be like Halo 2. When the inevitable Halo 2 remake comes out, maps will be remade for Halo 4, and they’ll actually fit in with that gameplay.

Halo 2 had great maps. Halo 4 needs great maps, not antiquated gameplay.

> > ok 343, i know that you have heard this b4 but theirs a reason for it… MAKE YOUR MULTIPLAYER EXPERIENCE LIKE HALO2 their is a reason everyone keeps bringing that up, scrap armor abbilities and go back to equipment and power ups
>
> …Equipment wasn’t in halo 2 only in halo 3. Halo 2 only had os and camo.

yea sorry shouldve cleared that up it should play like halo 2 but they should throw equpment in their to keep things fresh, i no the games i played all of them

343, make Halo 4’s multiplayer like Halo 4, not like CE, 2, 3, or Reach. Every past game in the series has been great because it took the standard Halo formula and made some fun adjustments that suited that particular game. Halo 4 should be no different.

> ok 343, i know that you have heard this b4 but theirs a reason for it… MAKE YOUR MULTIPLAYER EXPERIENCE LIKE HALO2 their is a reason everyone keeps bringing that up, scrap armor abbilities and go back to equipment and power ups

Equipment? In Halo 2?

I believe that this would be an excellent occasion to say… “lolwut?”

Or even like Halo CE btw listen to the NOISE on that map, I miss maps with alot of noise, made playing on them feel so much more intense and alien, I think it added alot to the games. Now I may get some running water in the background but it just seems less intense these days.

> Or even like Halo CE btw listen to the NOISE on that map, I miss maps with alot of noise, made playing on them feel so much more intense and alien, I think it added alot to the games. Now I may get some running water in the background but it just seems less intense these days.

Halo 1 was seriously all around the best Halo game… Halo 2 had Xbox LIVE and way more maps, but if you put those features in Halo 1 you’d have an unmatched experience.

listening to 343i in their interviews it sounds like Halo 4 will be very different.

> 343, make Halo 4’s multiplayer like Halo 4, not like CE, 2, 3, or Reach. Every past game in the series has been great because it took the standard Halo formula and made some fun adjustments that suited that particular game. Halo 4 should be no different.

+1

don’t remake H2

make something new,
something fun,
something fair
something that rewards players for doing the right thing
something that discourages camping, and being a noob for a long period of time
something, that ISIN’T REACH!

and making that something like H2 or H3 is not the way to go

> It really should be like Halo 2. When the inevitable Halo 2 remake comes out, maps will be remade for Halo 4, and they’ll actually fit in with that gameplay.

i hope if the do, they’ll be expanded (because i still think 343i isnt giving up hope on sprint) and i also hope they remake relic, ive never played halo 2 but that map looked beastly

it should be like halo 4, but with a mixed gameplay between H3 and H2.

halo 2 was the most broken and i don’t want a broken multiplayer…

> 343, make Halo 4’s multiplayer like Halo 4.

^This because if they copy an older game everyone will moan.

> don’t remake H2
>
> make something new,
> something fun,
> something fair
> something that rewards players for doing the right thing
> something that discourages camping, and being a noob for a long period of time
> something, that ISIN’T REACH!
>
> and making that something like H2 or H3 is not the way to go

I agree with this, making Halo 4’s MP feel like Halo 2’s or Halo 3’s is pulling a COD move, sticking to the same game play get’s boring quick, I don’t know about the Xbox side of Halo 2’s MP, but the PC side was fun, but every game has it’s own feel to it, and if you just copy the game play, then it’s pointless. Yes Halo 2’s MP was great, yes Halo 3’s MP is ok, and yes a lot of people think Reach’s MP sucks, but let those games have those MP feel to them, and let 343i give Halo 4’s MP it’s own feel to it.

The only way they can really make it feel like halo 2 is to use the same engine but they made a new one. So don’t expect the same. I’m glad they did it it’s a big reason why I hate mw

> The only way they can really make it feel like halo 2 is to use the same engine but they made a new one. So don’t expect the same. I’m glad they did it it’s a big reason why I hate mw

engines have nothing to do with gameplay. they just run the game and stuff.

honestly the only thing they should put in halo 4 thats in reach is plasma launcher, jet pack, sprint, and hologram.