I can not believe how bad this game is.

My first thoughts prior to this game were that I was only going to buy it for the Campaign. Having played the multiplayer I can say that it is truly awful. A large majority of my experience in multiplayer has been confusion. What should be happening in matchmaking just does not reflect what is occuring on my screen.

Halo 4 matchmaking is giving me the same experience as MW3 did with its lag compensation. Often times I will put 3/4 of a dmr clip into opponents, only to have them kill me in what seems like 3 shots. The killcams that are screwed up show me firing away while the person that killed me is not even getting close to hitting me but they still kill me. It also makes me mad that anytime I get someone to one shot they always go sprinting off and eating my shots.
I don’t know how bad the lag compensation in Halo 4 is (maybe someone who is experiencing the same crap can tell me) but what happens to me in matchmaking seriously conflicts what should have happened. (Internet speed is 20mb down, 10mb up)

No matter how fast I react to people that come into view on my screen, I can never get the first shot. It is beyond rediculous that I can go from being above average in Halo 3 and Reach to getting f’d up in every match of Halo 4 I play in.
Current war games 2259 kills 1015 assists 1812 deaths)

A typical situation that occurs 9/10 for me is to kill someone only to get killed by someone across the map or that spawned near me as I am waiting for my shields to come back up. The recharge time for shields is way to long.

I don’t want to hate Halo 4 but it is hard not to. It is very fustrating for me to be able to go back to older games and have fun but not be able to have the same experience on Halo 4. Halo 3 kept me coming back again and again with me having over 8000 games played with more than 75,000 kills. Halo 4 is just not as fun and is a very -Yoink- filled game.

I am not sorry to say that I will be selling this game after I get all of the achievements.

TLDR Halo 4 sucks

Then quit.

You wouldn’t play a sport if you didn’t enjoy it. Why play a Halo you don’t like?

This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not flame or attack other members.

*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

I have a 1.5 KD and I don’t even try. You’re just terrible at the game OP, it’s ok.

Stop using NetZero. The only above problem I’ve experienced is Killcams not reflecting what is actually seen. However, other than that all my games are fluid and lag-free.

Yeah the multiplayer definitely sucks.

I’ve found myself doing really well, but I have run into the occasional spike of lag. It can seriously ruin a match or two, but multiplayer overall is solid. I don’t see what the problem could be, if you’re running a lot of lag every game.

I haven’t had too much of a problem with lag. I’ve just had a problem with the ordinance drop system, crappy maps, instant respawns and the multiplayer just sucking.

> I have a 1.5 KD and I don’t even try. You’re just terrible at the game OP, it’s ok.

WOW!

Some people have a hard time giving constructive criticism. People need to be able to step back away from the game and give good feed back, they game can be fixed, you just have to let them know whats going on. For those of you who say you never get lag…you’re either extremely lucky or a complete liar. I hear more about lag issues, the only people who say they don’t get lag seem to have extremely high KDR’s, so obviously they would be completely happy with the current lag situation, as it’s benefiting them. Also, this game has host advantage, so if you have really good internet and live in a good region where your the middle guy, you will never see lag, as you will be the host almost every single time, once again, that comes down to luck, cause I doubt anyone in their right mind chooses where they live based on a good connection to halo 4. Regions need to be implemented so someone hosting in europe doesn’t play with people in midwest america, as happens to me all the time as I play between 12pm and 4pm and the majority of the people on are in europe. I wouldn’t say the game is bad based on that, as there are ways around that, but once again, you have to be social enough to have all your friends play halo with you.

Dear Whatever the posters name is,

Problem number 1: You have horrible connection, just admit it.
Problem number 2: If you have a problem with the shield recharge, use the dexterity package.

Problem number 3: If you hate the game so much sell it now.

[deleted]

not trying to be a -Yoink- or anything, but it sounds like you cant aim very well

I have over 100 MOABs and a ratio of 3.81 in FFA for COD MW3 - if you are saying there is lag comp in this game too, bring it

> I am not sorry to say that I will be selling this game after I get all of the achievements.

you go girlfriend!

> No hes right, i know what bull hes talking about, like getting screwed out of kills that you should have had. Random deaths, some maps unable to even attempt a killing spree.
>
>
> You drain someones shields, all that effort then someone steals your kill from nowhere. melees that dont count yet at the same distance your oppenents melee connects.
>
> This game has alot of lag. the reason your not getting the first hit is because they have already seen you on thier screen but on yours he may have just come into veiw.

The game rarely lags unless you’re in Aus/UK or you have a bad connection. Not being confrontational here but for everyone who blames lag it sounds more like you’re blaming the game out of rage.

I’m in the UK and I’ve had barely any lag atall so far

> You drain someones shields, all that effort then someone steals your kill from nowhere. melees that dont count yet at the same distance your oppenents melee connects.
>
> This game has alot of lag. the reason your not getting the first hit is because they have already seen you on thier screen but on yours he may have just come into veiw.

Kill stealing is in EVERY game. People just don’t notice it in games like CoD for example due to the instant killing in that game.

And I’ve never had a problem with the melee or a lag problem. It seems like that might be a problem with your connections.

Though the game usually runs smooth for me, even when I’m not host (I can tell, the “super grenade” glitch doesn’t work if you’re the host), lag can be pretty bad at times. Earlier today, I was assassinated from the front in a game on Complex.

That match on Complex was the only serious lag problem I’ve had so far, but I’d like to see 343 optimize netcode and matchmaking further, because I’ve heard a ton of people complaining about online lag.

[deleted]

Cool story bro.
Get a court date
Hire a lawyer at thousands of dollars a day/week/month.
Demand a refund
Get $60+
Pay your court fees
End up thousands in the hole minus $60+
GG

You kids make me laugh. What will I ever do with you?