I can never decide what armor to use

there are so many different sets of armor and I can never make up my mind on what i want to wear. Is anyone else having this problem?

Personally, I feel that the armor designs are a bit to bland.

None of them really seem to stand out…

I mean I had a bit more fun in Reach and Halo 3 choosing my armor designs because each one appears functional yet had their own flavors to them that made them noticeably different.

Kinda, everytime I get the armour I’ve been striving so hard to get it shows me another one that I have to unlock. I’m glad it’s like this though because it will keep me playing for a long while because I’m really in to customizing my characters.

Exact opposite. I’m only at SR-9 (can’t play War Games) and I want more armor already!

I find armor to be ugly compared to pervious Halos. Half the time you don’t even look like a Spartan more like some Motocross guy…

> I find armor to be ugly compared to pervious Halos. Half the time you don’t even look like a Spartan more like some Motocross guy…

Definitely.

Reach armor was actually really good! A good balance of form and function. H4 armor seems to be a LOT more form and a lot LESS function. Pretty bad, imo, because I like none of the armor choices available. Wish I could use my reach character model.

You know, I find it very interesting that when I first saw the armors in screenshots, they looked incredibly stupid.

But in-game, I’m actually starting to like them.

Some armors I like but others are just meh. Some armors I want to change too like warrior, scout, recon, ect. but I am staying with my FOTUS because I think its one of the armors out of many that look good.

I am having trouble deciding between the Operator, E.O.D., Hazop, Commando, Raider, and Vanguard.

I love the armor in this game so much. They are my favorites to date, especially in the helmet department.

lol you care about a pixel lol try hard. im go cool i dont care about anything just FUN!!!

Nope. Love my FOTUS armor.

I think the FOTUS armor is badass looking, except for the horn, honestly.

Recon’s been my favorite since Halo 3, so I’ll probly stick with it until I unlock one that I like a lot better. I do always find myself switching up the body and shoulder pieces a lot though.

Since halo 3 ive always just went with armor that was "suited: towards my play style. so no i have never had that big of a problem

There’s a few good ones but most just look ridiculous. I especially hate the helmets. All but a few look like crap and most seem over sized like bobble heads. Terrible design job.

Just wear whatever you think looks cool…

I’m just happy I’ve got my scout armor :slight_smile:
Not too fussed with the other armor, just a bit disappointed most of them don’t have visors which makes visor colors useless.

Locus all the way!

Besides the helmets, all the other armor pieces look the same to me. :confused: I think the color designs on them are throwing me off. Patiently waiting to unlock Scout though.

First find your favorite Helmet and Torso. Then everything else will fall into place.

> First find your favorite Helmet and Torso. Then everything else will fall into place.

Those are the most difficult to decide on in my opinion.