I call SO season 2 & Halo 5 now (spoilers)

I predict that as Dr Hasley wants revenge on the UNSC command, which is based on Earth that SO season 2 and Halo 5 will be the following:

The Infinity will make its way back to Earth and the first few episodes will be aboard the Infinity and various planets which they might be side tracked by and encounter.The latter episodes will have the Infinity reach Earth.

Dr Hasley et al covenant will end up at Earth too. Dr Hasley will probably come across Master Cheif and have something to do with his next AI.

These events will lead into Halo 5 which should be released sometime after season 2.

Halo 5 will be set heavily around Earth…

What are everyone else’s predictions?

How soon do you predict Halo 5’s release?

Halsey may find a way to live into the future by becoming an AI.

Cortana was created from Halsey.

How bout Halsey as the AI.

Halsey with a human brain = great
Halsey with a Super Fast Computer Brain = mind explodes

Or Halsey finds remnants of Cortana in Forrunner databases and brings her back…
perhaps with the assistance of Halsey being downloaded or a second brain scan.

> How soon do you predict Halo 5’s release?

halo 5 wont launch for roughly 2 to 3 years. It will most likely be on the next xbox.

Or Halo 4 coming out for the Nintendo 3DS. A never before seen Campaign level

> > How soon do you predict Halo 5’s release?
>
> halo 5 wont launch for roughly 2 to 3 years. It will most likely be on the next xbox.

They’ve announced a game a year.

> > > How soon do you predict Halo 5’s release?
> >
> > halo 5 wont launch for roughly 2 to 3 years. It will most likely be on the next xbox.
>
> They’ve announced a game a year.

So, we’re getting a game this year?

> > > How soon do you predict Halo 5’s release?
> >
> > halo 5 wont launch for roughly 2 to 3 years. It will most likely be on the next xbox.
>
> They’ve announced a game a year.

Can I/We get a link to where that may have been said.

If thats true holy crap they must either have a huge team or working their small team like slaves. The CoD games only come out once a year since they have two teams/companies working two years on each title, releasing every other year… hows 343 pulling it off…

Lol working as slaves, imagine Activision requiring their teams to publish 2 Call of Duty games a year.

I think season 2 of spartan ops will be included in Halo 5.

> > How soon do you predict Halo 5’s release?
>
> halo 5 wont launch for roughly 2 to 3 years. It will most likely be on the next xbox.

Next xbox is end 2013… sooooo

What if halsey made her own army of Spartan IIs from the insurrectionists or even worse the elites.

> > > > How soon do you predict Halo 5’s release?
> > >
> > > halo 5 wont launch for roughly 2 to 3 years. It will most likely be on the next xbox.
> >
> > They’ve announced a game a year.
>
> Can I/We get a link to where that may have been said.
>
> If thats true holy crap they must either have a huge team or working their small team like slaves. The CoD games only come out once a year since they have two teams/companies working two years on each title, releasing every other year… hows 343 pulling it off…

I think this person is either talking about Bungie’s Destiny or the fact that 343 are hiring for somebody to work on a side project, and has listened to the -Yoink- of IGN which means that THEY MUST BE MAKING AN MMO. When in actual fact they are probably just making a mobile app or something.

> > > > > How soon do you predict Halo 5’s release?
> > > >
> > > > halo 5 wont launch for roughly 2 to 3 years. It will most likely be on the next xbox.
> > >
> > > They’ve announced a game a year.
> >
> > Can I/We get a link to where that may have been said.
> >
> > If thats true holy crap they must either have a huge team or working their small team like slaves. The CoD games only come out once a year since they have two teams/companies working two years on each title, releasing every other year… hows 343 pulling it off…
>
> I think this person is either talking about Bungie’s Destiny or the fact that 343 are hiring for somebody to work on a side project, and has listened to the -Yoink!- of IGN which means that THEY MUST BE MAKING AN MMO. When in actual fact they are probably just making a mobile app or something.

yeah, no joke. considering it still took them with wat 230 people or so to make halo 4 in like 2 1/2 years. No telling how much they would have to rewrite the code to upgrade the engine for next gen. Im pretty sure any AAA developed game takes minimum 2 years or more to develop. Also the cod duty games can pull off in 2 years per team because CoD itself hasnt had nearly the drastic change halo has had from 3 to reach to 4. graphics and engine wise.

> Halo 5 will be set heavily around Earth…

If this turns out right I will be so disappointed. I hate how every sci-fi story has to make Earth so important. I think we’ve been on Earth too much already (both Halo 2 and 3 began on Earth…), and I thought the only lame part of Halo 4’s story was that it ended on Earth. But at least it made sense because of the Composer.

But anyway, I hope we don’t spend a single mission on Earth in Halo 5. I hope we get to explore Gamma Halo (heard someone mention it in an audio log). I think we’ll be going to The Absolute Record in Halo 5 or 6. Hopefully in the next game already. It sounds like a pretty freakin’ epic place.