I bought my first Halo Game (Reach)

So, I understand you guys might be surprised why I bought a game that was released 7-8 years ago, the reason why because it was Bungie’s last game and Bungie had a big influence on the kids my age. I was born in 2002 and I know I wasn’t born in CE, and I was 2 in Halo 2, and I was 5 in Halo 3 etc, but I remember growing up in the First, Second, and Third grade. Halo had a profound effect on us kids during those days. I remember my friends talking about Halo and playing it on Xbox 360’s while I listened to them. I never had an opportunity to play Halo since my parents weren’t well immersed with technology at those times, but man it was great. I went to a friends house around 2009 and he showed me Halo ODST and man it was awesome. I soon became interested in Halo and I remember that I and my friends would trade Halo Megablocks during those days. I remember my Master Chief Pelican set, and it was great; however, during the mid to late 2010’s Halo started to die. Soon after it was all about Cod, I was pretty much a COD fan playing MW3, BO2, and MW2 on PC, but I still remembered Halo and when I played Roblox around 2013, Halo was still popular and such heh… Now as I am 16 I still remember Halo and I know that 4 and 5 wasn’t liked due to 343 attitudes and workplace ethics, but when I saw Halo Infinite, it reminded me of the Halo that my friends used to talk about, and so I wanted to buy the old Halo. I am well immersed in the lore of Halo, but I wanted to experience it. So today I bought my first copy and reach and man. It was great, I was welcomed to the intro and Bungie said welcome to those who played Halo for the first time or the past, and man… It made me happy, I know that I was too young or never got a chance to play Halo during the late 2000’s and early 2010’s, but I hope with Halo Infinite I will enjoy it.

Thanks for reading my post.

Reach and Combat Evolved are fantastic games. If you get a chance, get the MCC, and enjoy all of them! Been playing since the beginning, and loving every minute of it.

> 2535433238497925;2:
> Reach and Combat Evolved are fantastic games. If you get a chance, get the MCC, and enjoy all of them! Been playing since the beginning, and loving every minute of it.

I was thinking of getting MCC, but I heard they got into some bugs and issues, but I am not sure about 2018. Also, how is the community in MCC?

> 2535460074498275;3:
> > 2535433238497925;2:
> > Reach and Combat Evolved are fantastic games. If you get a chance, get the MCC, and enjoy all of them! Been playing since the beginning, and loving every minute of it.
>
> I was thinking of getting MCC, but I heard they got into some bugs and issues, but I am not sure about 2018. Also, how is the community in MCC?

They are working on the MCC to get all the bugs out. They have been doing the MCC insider program, and have done a ton of improvments. Check out the info here HALO: THE MASTER CHIEF COLLECTION

Halo changes lives, it was a wonderful game that in my opinion is dying for the day for bad decisions, in short excellent post friend

Dude, yes! Welcome to Halo. Play through the entire Halo Reach campaign on Normal difficulty. Once you’ve become used to playing Halo (via Reach) you must continue in Heroic difficulty. Heroic is quite challenging at first, but if you stick with it you’ll come to appreciate Halo in a way you never could by playing on the easier difficulty levels.
Get The Master Chief Collection once you’ve finished with Reach. Download the Halo 3 ODST expansion with it. I recommend playing Halo 3 ODST between Halo 2 and Halo 3 due to the time the story takes place. The overall order you’d be playing is would be:

• Halo Reach - Halo: Combat Evolved - Halo 2 - Halo 3 ODST - Halo 3 - Halo 4Once you’ve finished The Master Chief Collection, buy and complete Halo 5 Guardians. It’s not everyone’s favourite Halo game, but it is still very fun, it continues the story you’d be playing up to that point, and the online multiplayer currently has the best support.

Personal Recommendations:

• Choose your control scheme for each Halo title individually before playing the game. - Check your other settings as well (subtitles, brightness, etc.) - I highly, highly recommend playing Halo CE and Halo 2 in Classic mode (not Anniversary) mode during your first playthrough for a solid and consistent narrative experience. Don’t switch to Anniversary graphics or soundtrack at all (don’t even hit that [Back] button once) until you’ve completed the full campaign in Classic mode. Anniversary mode is great, but trust me on this one. It’s far better if you visit it afterwards, not during your first run-through of the story.

Hope you have fun it’s an awesome Game

Welcome!

You should really play the original trilogy campaigns (Halo: CE -> Halo 2 -> Halo 3), the storyline and atmosphere in those is just superb!
MCC multiplayer is buggy (but perhaps it’s improving?), but it’s still great bang for your buck, if you don’t own Halo: CE, Halo 2, Halo 3 and Halo 3: ODST.

Oh btw: All DLC maps for Halo: Reach are free nowadays. That’s the ‘Anniversary’, ‘Defiant’ and ‘Noble’ map packs.

Never too young to enjoy a new game franchise. Halo’s community has gotten smaller over the years but they’re still one of the most passionate about their franchise.

Be sure to try to engage with players here or even get some of your friends from before round for split-screen. Halo has always been more fun with others.