I bought LE and CAN download the DLC now [UK]

So I bought the Limited Edition and it has given me the option to download the map pack for 0MS points. I have gone and clicked download but I have seen some people saying that I will get banned for downloading these for free??

Will I get banned? Considering I bought the LE I would think not…

> So I bought the Limited Edition and it has given me the option to download the map pack for 0MS points. I have gone and clicked download but I have seen some people saying that I will get banned for downloading these for free??
>
> Will I get banned? Considering I bought the LE I would think not…

No you won’t get banned. Those who are saying that you will are angry kids who paid for it before the glitch happened.

I hope so :slight_smile:

yes you will get banned…

for making this thread

And why would that be?

I got the season pass and have just been able to download - I was already on halo but saw this, went to dashboard, cleared system cache and reloaded the game. The marketplace had a star next to it and when clicked it prompted me to download the maps.

> I got the season pass and have just been able to download - I was already on halo but saw this, went to dashboard, cleared system cache and reloaded the game. The marketplace had a star next to it and when clicked it prompted me to download the maps.

Thats exactly what happened to me