I bought all the DLC maps, but never appeared.

I played everyday for half a year.
It seems that I was deceived by 343.

Nobody has deceived you OP. Buying all the DLC maps doesn’t guarantee that you’ll get to play them all the time in matchmaking, everyone in the lobby needs to have the maps downloaded in order for them to show up during voting. This was always the problem with map packs as not everyone bought them, so those that did rarely got to play outside of a dedicated DLC playlist and populations for those playlists were never high enough to keep them around.

Just spread the word that all halo dlc for all halo games is free to download now so everyone can get every map and we can all play on them!

Thank you so much, stckrboy and SamTheWeebo.
But I gave up. ( ;`ω;´)
I will dispose of HALO4 and HALO:CEA.
Why wonder there is no DLC map-only mode?
Never buy 343 games again.
Goodbye.

> 2535423858135391;4:
> Why wonder there is no DLC map-only mode?

As I mentioned above, populations for those playlists were never high enough to keep them around. Not everyone was buying the map packs so the chances for a fully lobby were super rare unless you coordinated a night where a bunch of people with DLC searched the playlists

You’ll probably never get the maps because there are no DLC playlists. The problem is 343i doesn’t prompt people to download them or force them to, meaning it’s pot luck if you get matched up with people with DLC.