I bet no ones noticed

Has anyone noticed that the Flood Elite Combat forms are the exact same ones from Halo 3 but with White armor.

I personally never paid much attention but a lot of the models used in Anniversary were just copied for older games.

Go back to before release and read some threads. There are plenty of old threads about this, it was noticed in the very first video which it was showed.

I cant wait to see the new flood in halo 4

> I cant wait to see the new flood in halo 4

LOL, hopefully we dont get to see the flood in Halo 4. If any enemy should return from past halos in Halo 4, bringing the flood back is a bad idea.

> > I cant wait to see the new flood in halo 4
>
>
>
> LOL, hopefully we dont get to see the flood in Halo 4. If any enemy should return from past halos in Halo 4, bringing the flood back is a bad idea.

besides wasn’t halo 3 about Ending the flood and covenant? I believe we are supposed to have a new enemy(s)

> > > I cant wait to see the new flood in halo 4
> >
> >
> >
> > LOL, hopefully we dont get to see the flood in Halo 4. If any enemy should return from past halos in Halo 4, bringing the flood back is a bad idea.
>
> besides wasn’t halo 3 about Ending the flood and covenant? I believe we are supposed to have a new enemy(s)

the flood did not all die in halo 3 , only the ones on the ark wich means there are more on other halo rings and the fact that they came from another galaxy means they wont ever end

I don’t really pay attention to the Flood. To me, they are just monsters I need to kill. But no, I haven’t noticed.

> > > I cant wait to see the new flood in halo 4
> >
> >
> >
> > LOL, hopefully we dont get to see the flood in Halo 4. If any enemy should return from past halos in Halo 4, bringing the flood back is a bad idea.
>
> besides wasn’t halo 3 about Ending the flood and covenant? I believe we are supposed to have a new enemy(s)

The main threat from the Flood was done in Halo 3, you ‘did a number on The Ark’ which I presume damaged it enough to not activate the remaining six Halo’s, which all could have flood parasites on them, being stored similar to how it was for Installation 04, some may have even broke loose.

> > > > I cant wait to see the new flood in halo 4
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > > LOL, hopefully we dont get to see the flood in Halo 4. If any enemy should return from past halos in Halo 4, bringing the flood back is a bad idea.
> >
> > besides wasn’t halo 3 about Ending the flood and covenant? I believe we are supposed to have a new enemy(s)
>
> The main threat from the Flood was done in Halo 3, you ‘did a number on The Ark’ which I presume damaged it enough to not activate the remaining six Halo’s, which all could have flood parasites on them, being stored similar to how it was for Installation 04, some may have even broke loose.

Damn straight. Every Forerunner installation is a possible Flood carrier & Chiefs going to the Forerunner Home world so he’s in one hell of a surprise.

Given whats been revealed in Primordium, odds are the flood we fought before was merely the beginning.

Flood FTW! I love the flood they are just so cuddly, and are my favorite enemy’s.

> Flood FTW! I love the flood they are just so cuddly, and are my favorite enemy’s.

We just want to hug you really tightly & infect you with our love.