I Believe Halo 6 Will Be THE Halo

I believe Halo 6 will be the Halo. It is the one that’s gonna iron out all the creases and fix all the problems. 343 have had a few games of Halo and should have a good understanding of what they should make for Halo 6. They would put Halo 5 on PC but there is no point putting it on PC 6+ months after the release date.

If it is the Halo then I will buy what ever new fancy xbox or a PC to play it.
343 pls

Halo 5 was supposed to be 343’s big fix for the MCC failure. Just turned into a big score for 343 as players pay to get reqs instead of earning them. They scored at the games expense and sadly if this keeps us, they’ll kill the halo franchise.

i thought halo 5 was going to be the halo but i was very mistaken. it has gotten better, but im still bothered with the campaign.

Eh, a little too optimistic, but we’ll see.

I think it has the potential to be fantastic but it has to figure out how to fix the MAJOR issues with halo 5s story.

> 2535461850329041;1:
> I believe Halo 6 will be the Halo. You know the one that ruins the series for good because they left all the crap from this game in it.

I know I won’t be buying it at launch if there is no decent amount of content, especially since I can wait just a couple of months and get it for $40 or less. I love H5. But at the same time I remain disappointed in the amount of content that we have from the lack of gametypes(specifically no Action Sack) to the lack of maps in their premier gametype Warzone. 5 maps this far after launch is ridiculous. Lack of maps in Halo 4 was mine and my friends few but very big complaints (we actually liked the game overall).

> 2535461850329041;1:
> I believe Halo 6 will be the Halo. It is the one that’s gonna iron out all the creases and fix all the problems. 343 have had a few games of Halo and should have a good understanding of what they should make for Halo 6. They would put Halo 5 on PC but there is no point putting it on PC 6+ months after the release date.
>
> If it is the Halo then I will buy what ever new fancy xbox or a PC to play it.
> 343 pls

I just want it to ship complete.

I actually might be, since it appears that microsoft or 343 didn’t put as much money in H5 developement as H4

if halo 5 is any indication, I’d be inclined to agree. They’ve really upped their game since halo 4 imo. I haven’t had as much fun with a halo since 2 and 3.

-snip-

It could be perfect in every way and somebody will be upset, which is fine, world would be super boring if we all got along, plus I enjoy arguing with teenagers on this forum. I am hopeful too though OP, I have quite abit of confidence in 343

Well, who knows?

I remember before E3, people were saying that it’s too early to show off Halo 6.

After E3, I saw some people say that Halo is dying because Halo 6 wasn’t teased.

This community is so wishy-washy, it’s a wonder 343i makes a decision at all.

maybe it will be but they lost my sale a long time ago.

From what I have witnessed, 343 is following Bungie in a way with how they are developing their Halo games. Halo 4 is similar to Halo CE and was very into the story. Halo 5 is clearly making its focus on multiplayer as Halo 2 introduced it to Halo. Now Halo 3 was fantastic with the story, multiplayer and best of all the enormous custom games community that could be joined and played everyday if you wanted to. If I am correct on how 343’s Halo is playing out, Halo 6 may have similar aspects as Halo 3 has had.

I don’t think 343 has it in them to make a awesome Halo game. Some one at 343 once said they want people to think Star Wars when they think of Halo… so going by that analogy. The original trilogy was good… the following trilogy won’t be so good… then new owners step in and make a good one… Halo may have to go through the same process. 343 seems like a ship with no real captain. They can never find any good middle ground with Halo… made Halo 4 so casual it turned players away… made Halo 5 so competitive it turned even more players away… couple that with the face plant release of MCC … I hope Microsoft keeps Halo and hopefully one day hand it over to a better developer or maybe get some better management in 343 itself. It just seems not all the departments are on the same page on where Halo should go.

That is what people said about Halo 5. But when I think about it Halo 5 was pretty solid, it is just that there isn’t much to do. Forge is amazingly awesome and the gameplay is tight, but we have a huge lack of gametypes and features that were once in the series. If they focus less on making a completely different game on 6 and focus more on launching with features it may be the halo.

> 2533274808132968;3:
> i thought halo 5 was going to be the halo but i was very mistaken. it has gotten better, but im still bothered with the campaign.

I enjoy the multiplayer a TON. But I agree about the campaign. Just horribly disappointing.

> 2535413364534857;17:
> That is what people said about Halo 5. But when I think about it Halo 5 was pretty solid, it is just that there isn’t much to do. Forge is amazingly awesome and the gameplay is tight, but we have a huge lack of gametypes and features that were once in the series. If they focus less on making a completely different game on 6 and focus more on launching with features it may be the halo.

I agree, they have the great gameplay. It’s the content that should be improved. I enjoy where the game is at now though, with Big Team, Infection, Grifball all as fun social options and then with the ranked options that were here from the beginning, you have a lot of options. Warzone gets old but it was a fun new interesting gametype that casual gamers/competitive gamers can both enjoy.

It certainly is their last chance to not drop the ball before MS considers serious shake-ups, I’d tend to think…