I Beat on legendary, but didn't got Mark VI

First off, i beated the campaing on legendary within 4-6 hours. It was extremely easy for the exception of the promethean knights. They were annoying.

Anyway, i beated on legendary solo and didn’t got MarkVi armor permutation. Annoying bug… Does anybody know a fix to it? Thanks!

> First off, i beated the campaing on legendary within 4-6 hours. It was extremely easy for the exception of the promethean knights. They were annoying.
>
> Anyway, i beated on legendary solo and didn’t got MarkVi armor permutation. Annoying bug… Does anybody know a fix to it? Thanks!

#1 Has to be completed online.

#2 You can’t continue from a checkpoint

#3 Only Legendary SOLO

You do can get it in cooperative, but you have to complete each mission coop without quitting to continue later.

It happened the same to me and my brother; we did the first part of Forerunner in one day and continued from Rally Point Bravo the next day. We completed the mission but weren’t awarded the achievement or armor since we didn’t it all in the same game.

You can quit/continue in solo since it’s actual checkpoints tho.

> > First off, i beated the campaing on legendary within 4-6 hours. It was extremely easy for the exception of the promethean knights. They were annoying.
> >
> > Anyway, i beated on legendary solo and didn’t got MarkVi armor permutation. Annoying bug… Does anybody know a fix to it? Thanks!
>
> #1 Has to be completed online.
>
> #2 You can’t continue from a checkpoint
>
> #3 Only Legendary SOLO

The first one is correct. However it DOES NOT have to be solo. And you can continue from where you last left off. You just cannot go through and manually choose a rally point.

> > First off, i beated the campaing on legendary within 4-6 hours. It was extremely easy for the exception of the promethean knights. They were annoying.
> >
> > Anyway, i beated on legendary solo and didn’t got MarkVi armor permutation. Annoying bug… Does anybody know a fix to it? Thanks!
>
> #1 Has to be completed online.
>
> #2 You can’t continue from a checkpoint
>
> #3 Only Legendary SOLO

1- True. I had to complete Infinity again to get the armor.

1. False. I was able to complete the commendations from checkpoints and get the achiviements as well.

Same, I beat the whole campaign solo on legendary while I was offline and now I’m disappointed that I didn’t get it. Does anyone want to run through the levels with me sometime? I know a few glitches to skip some parts.

Good lord none of you guys can type.

I have been experiencing some odd issues with campaign and completion as well. The day Halo 4 came out I completed it with a bud on Normal. The game tells me I’ve beaten the campaign, yet the achievements didn’t unlock. Which is meh, but I’m not too concerned about it as I do plan on beating it a few more times.