I barely get Slayer in Quick Play

I’ve been playing a lot of Quick Play matches lately, mostly to rack up challenges, and I’ve been enjoying it a lot. But one thing has really started to irk me: where the heck is the Slayer? I can’t count how many times I’ve got Strongholds, or Capture the Flag, or Oddball, but I don’t even know the last time I got Slayer. Is it not the most popular game mode in the game? Why is there so little of it? Please bump its odds in the matchmaking, or, better yet, give players more control of what kind of modes they’re queueing for. Thanks.

2 Likes

It would be nice to choose, and hopefully it’ll come to us soon. I would imagine that they’ve implemented this to force people out of their comfort zone and get as much coverage, and reviews of all modes, as much as possible. I actually prefer objective based games, but I still agree that getting to choose would be nice.

I can’t wait for Grifball! My only complaint for that would be that the windup with the gravity hammer is ridiculously long, oh and it feels like it’s less damaging towards vehicles.

I don’t really understand why’d they would launch the game, beta or not, without a dedicated slayer playlist, it’s a staple in Halo & being forced to rely on luck to get a game of it is troublesome.

1 Like