I Assassinated the Warden, Where's My Kill?

So I know I can’t be the only one that has fallen victim to the games questionable boss kill awards; such as lasering a wraith, only to have the kill stolen by someone who shot at it during its destruction animation.

However, the most frustrating has to be not having your kill awarded to you for assassinating the Warden. Why even give us the ability to do so if I have to continue laying into him with half of my clip just to make sure I got the last shot, despite driving my knife into that giant hole in his back? I get that yoinking is a thing, but unless Warden dies before you drive the knife into his back, you should always 100% of the time be given the kill for assassinating Warden FudgeFace.

yep, I need only one more but never gives It up.

It just means people killed him as you were assassinating him. Respectfully, assassinating him isn’t hard so it shouldn’t be a guaranteed kill shot.

> 2533274803493024;3:
> It just means people killed him as you were assassinating him. Respectfully, assassinating him isn’t hard so it shouldn’t be a guaranteed kill shot.

If his health bar is above 0 when the knife gets put in his back, it is YOUR attack that causes his health to hit 0. If he dies before you finish the assassination, the animation stops halfway through. However, if the knife enters his back, the strike the KILLS him, there is no reason you shouldn’t be given the kill. And isn’t hard? Tell that to the 4 tanks shooting at me while I’m trying to pull it off. Regardless, I know the difference between a yoink, and a bs kill registration.

I’ll just say this, I’ve assassinated him, only to watch an enemy come in during his death animation, shoot him a single time with the DMR, and then he gets the kill after the animation, doesn’t even make his health hit 0. Simply gave it to him since he got the last bullet before the death animation was over. That simply shouldn’t happen.

Maybe when you were done killing him it was too late to get the medal

> 2535410755618980;6:
> Maybe when you were done killing him it was too late to get the medal

Considering his health has remained above 5% before the final knife blow, I highly doubt this.

Maybe someone shot the Warden at the very last second you were assassinating him.

> 2535453464044488;8:
> Maybe someone shot the Warden at the very last second you were assassinating him.

He doesn’t immediately die when you assassinate him, he has a very, VERY long death animation. During this animation, anyone can shoot him. At the end, the last person who shot him gets the kill. This is how it works, and it should not work this way.

> 2533274796303731;5:
> I’ll just say this, I’ve assassinated him, only to watch an enemy come in during his death animation, shoot him a single time with the DMR, and then he gets the kill after the animation, doesn’t even make his health hit 0. Simply gave it to him since he got the last bullet before the death animation was over. That simply shouldn’t happen.

They’d only get the kill for shooting him before the main death animation triggered. It’s not hard to fire at the boss the second before he gets assassinated.

> 2533274944621319;10:
> > 2533274796303731;5:
> > I’ll just say this, I’ve assassinated him, only to watch an enemy come in during his death animation, shoot him a single time with the DMR, and then he gets the kill after the animation, doesn’t even make his health hit 0. Simply gave it to him since he got the last bullet before the death animation was over. That simply shouldn’t happen.
>
>
> They’d only get the kill for shooting him before the main death animation triggered. It’s not hard to fire at the boss the second before he gets assassinated.

Look at previous post.

It works the same way all assassinations work. Someone stole your assassination.

> 2533274875982754;12:
> It works the same way all assassinations work. Someone stole your assassination.

If someone stole my assassination, I would fall off halfway through and be interrupted. This is not what happens.

its the same with hunters it always goes to the last shot just use explosive weapons or tanks

During his long death animation. He is not dead. Thus whoever shoots him officially kills him because yeah… yeah. This is why I don’t play Warzone.

> 2533274796303731;1:
> Warden FudgeFace.

I think you deserve the assassination reward for this.

It’s the other teams.

> 2533274796303731;13:
> > 2533274875982754;12:
> > It works the same way all assassinations work. Someone stole your assassination.
>
>
> If someone stole my assassination, I would fall off halfway through and be interrupted. This is not what happens.

Well if you had recorded a video and posted it, we likely could have literally told you what happened. But this is probably what happened, someone killed him as you were assassinating. It’s happened to everyone, assassinating him is a gamble.

> 2533274803493024;18:
> > 2533274796303731;13:
> > > 2533274875982754;12:
> > > It works the same way all assassinations work. Someone stole your assassination.
> >
> >
> > If someone stole my assassination, I would fall off halfway through and be interrupted. This is not what happens.
>
>
> Well if you had recorded a video and posted it, we likely could have literally told you what happened. But this is probably what happened, someone killed him as you were assassinating. It’s happened to everyone, assassinating him is a gamble.

Yeah it sucks being stuck with only 1 more kill to complete the commo but like the man says, it’s happened to everyone. You’ll finish your commo soon enough.

I think I know what your talking about and I have to agree its pretty BS. It’s the same for things like the Wraith or the Scorpion. I don’t know why this is a thing but it should be addressed.