I apoligize

I am sorry for the Frank…if you are listening post. Lets talk halo 4. Who wants a campaign trailer?

I accept your apology.

A trailer would be cool, but it shouldn’t reveal everything.

Also, if you want to apologize about something, just post it in that thread. Don’t start a new one to say it.

> A trailer would be cool, but it shouldn’t reveal everything.
>
> Also, if you want to apologize about something, just post it in that thread. Don’t start a new one to say it.

Just wanted to let you all know.

The brown-nosing is strong within this one. I see it every-time. A kid goes on a huge rant, gets taken down 2 pegs, and then apologises to absolutely everyone…When will they learn?

> The brown-nosing is strong within this one. I see it every-time. A kid goes on a huge rant, gets taken down 2 pegs, and then apologises to absolutely everyone…When will they learn?

I would try to argue back, but I know it’s useless anyway. You just know that the person who started that whole Shpeel was way out of line, and it doesn’t even look like he’s online anymore, looks like he just trolled us all. Also, a little humility isn’t a bad thing.

Anywho, yeah a campaign trailer would be pretty cool, I just wanna see who, or what we are fighting.

> > The brown-nosing is strong within this one. I see it every-time. A kid goes on a huge rant, gets taken down 2 pegs, and then apologises to absolutely everyone…When will they learn?
>
> I would try to argue back, but I know it’s useless anyway. You just know that the person who started that whole Shpeel was way out of line, and it doesn’t even look like he’s online anymore, looks like he just trolled us all. Also, a little humility isn’t a bad thing.
>
> Anywho, yeah a campaign trailer would be pretty cool, I just wanna see who, or what we are fighting.

haha agreed, I need some delicious trailer showing John in action!

I’m hoping to see the traditional long gaze stare that chief does every trailer. You know, the ones when they put so much emphasis on Chief’s visor and helmet lol. They even do it in cutscenes lol and it’s till badass.

I would like to see the enemy. everybody is exited to see what chief will be facing

I wonder who he is living for. Shouldn’t he be living for himself?

> I wonder who he is living for. Shouldn’t he be living for himself?

Me?

> I wonder who he is living for. Shouldn’t he be living for himself?

Oh God, please shut up right now.

> > I wonder who he is living for. Shouldn’t he be living for himself?
>
> Oh God, please shut up right now.

Calm down… i wont start it again.

> > I wonder who he is living for. Shouldn’t he be living for himself?
>
> Oh God, please shut up right now.

Thank you, I know I am a God. Also, how can I shut up if I wasn’t even talking?

> > > I wonder who he is living for. Shouldn’t he be living for himself?
> >
> > Oh God, please shut up right now.
>
> Thank you, I know I am a God. Also, how can I shut up if I wasn’t even talking?

Um…I think that you best leave that matter alone.

> > > > I wonder who he is living for. Shouldn’t he be living for himself?
> > >
> > > Oh God, please shut up right now.
> >
> > Thank you, I know I am a God. Also, how can I shut up if I wasn’t even talking?
>
> Um…I think that you best leave that matter alone.

Leave what matter? I was curious to know who you live for? A religious figure, a family member, your soul mate? Now that its been worked up to much, never mind.

> > > > > I wonder who he is living for. Shouldn’t he be living for himself?
> > > >
> > > > Oh God, please shut up right now.
> > >
> > > Thank you, I know I am a God. Also, how can I shut up if I wasn’t even talking?
> >
> > Um…I think that you best leave that matter alone.
>
> Leave what matter? I was curious to know who you live for? A religious figure, a family member, your soul mate? Now that its been worked up to much, never mind.

Its just we have already talked about it in another thread…

A campaign trailer would be awesome but I’m 99.9999999% sure they’re going to wait till E3 to show something like that off.

On another note, please do not let this thread derail. Even though the last thread really had no discussion value, it was in a sad state when I happened to take a gander…

> > > > > > I wonder who he is living for. Shouldn’t he be living for himself?
> > > > >
> > > > > Oh God, please shut up right now.
> > > >
> > > > Thank you, I know I am a God. Also, how can I shut up if I wasn’t even talking?
> > >
> > > Um…I think that you best leave that matter alone.
> >
> > Leave what matter? I was curious to know who you live for? A religious figure, a family member, your soul mate? Now that its been worked up to much, never mind.
>
>
> Its just we have already talked about it in another thread…

Well, that’s unfortunate, that guy who told me to shut up obviously thinks I am a God since he implies that I know of everything that happens on the forums.

Anyway, good chat.

> A campaign trailer would be awesome but I’m 99.9999999% sure they’re going to wait till E3 to show something like that off.
>
> On another note, please do not let this thread derail. Even though the last thread really had no discussion value, it was in a sad state when I happened to take a gander…

Dont worry i will not let it blow up like that one.