I am way too dedicated

Edited

apparently i cant EXAGGERATE on a post for comedy without getting a F*** ton of hate and someone literally beating their kids over it. I was actually sick that day,I didnt ‘steal’ the xbox its in the living room and my dad only took the xbox to play diablo 3. i wasnt grounded i just cant ever play.

When someone says they beat their kids over a post on the internet it really makes me think about how fing awful the human race is. I wish those kids well and really hope that he is just another typical xbox user that 'fed my mom last night then went out doing drugs and shooting xbox’s and beat their kids because they are a bada**’ If he was serious then i genuinely hope he gets arrested. You really shouldn’t joke about that especially when its so hard to tell if youre joking.

The human race is f***ed

I’m joining the covenant

This post is as good as deleted

Good day Forums

You are addicted just take some time away from the game

Im not addicted XD i haven’t played since like the end of the January season. I just didnt want to miss out on the emblem

> 2533274813866307;3:
> Im not addicted XD i haven’t played since like the end of the January season. I just didnt want to miss out on the emblem

My advice to you, get an education, and give yourself options for your future. As much as we all love halo, one emblem won’t get you an education and a job.

> 2533274847563380;4:
> > 2533274813866307;3:
> > Im not addicted XD i haven’t played since like the end of the January season. I just didnt want to miss out on the emblem
>
>
> My advice to you, get an education, and give yourself options for your future. As much as we all love halo, one emblem won’t get you an education and a job.

bruh…i missed one day. we weren’t doing anything today. Im a freshman and starting highschool in a year. getting my AA when i graduate and getting my bachelors right after that. 2 years ahead. I think its ok to miss a day and play some halo. I’v had a rough week and the weekend was even worse. I haven’t missed anything in halo yet and i dont plan to,so i wanted to finish the season XD Missing a day for halo doesn’t mean im gonna drop out and fail and become homeless or whatever. I just wanted to have some fun and reunite with the community i love so much for a day ^-^

bruh whats the point of this thread

Dude, if you’re not careful you’re going to REQ yourself playing like that…

i don’t get the topic of this thread

I support you bro, we all did a few cheeky things we weren’t supposed to, it won’t kill ya, just don’t get found out

> 2533274813866307;1:
> So…my dad took my xbox one right?..and the February 2016 season is almost over right? what other option then to ditch school,steal the xbox back and play arena for a solid 11 hours to get all the ranks. I need a life

Yes, you do need a life. Ditching school isn;t the answer. There’s more to the story than you’re telling. Why did he take it? Were your grades bad? Wait till he finds out you ditched to play a game. Be lucky if he doesnt destroy the console now. If he does, please youtube it. Would be funny to watch. Seriously though. A way to redeem yourself. Admit your mistake, apology and hope for the best.

School is important. Even though they try to teach you a bunch of useless crap, some stuff is important to know (like financial literacy) and like it or not you’ll need a diploma if you want to get hired or enroll in a good college. You just gotta learn how to manage your time and play Halo in moderation.

Perhaps his dad is a J-Hole. We all know how those can be, especially when even the good ones still ‘just’ don’t understand.’

School and learning is good to keep in line but at some point he may need to split from obvious family control freaks if that is his situation. Far more detrimental than missing a day of school here and there.

> 2533274820334450;10:
> > 2533274813866307;1:
> > So…my dad took my xbox one right?..and the February 2016 season is almost over right? what other option then to ditch school,steal the xbox back and play arena for a solid 11 hours to get all the ranks. I need a life
>
>
> Yes, you do need a life. Ditching school isn;t the answer. There’s more to the story than you’re telling. Why did he take it? Were your grades bad? Wait till he finds out you ditched to play a game. Be lucky if he doesnt destroy the console now. If he does, please youtube it. Would be funny to watch. Seriously though. A way to redeem yourself. Admit your mistake, apology and hope for the best.

He took it because he wanted to play diablo (he plays it all day now when he isnt at work) and my grades are A’s/B’s. Its my console and game. Its litterally all my stuff and a lot of it i paid for myself. Everything i did was absolutely harmless and now i have another legendary item :smiley:

School is more important. Why don’t you try only to play video games on weekends?

> 2635812103347104;12:
> Perhaps his dad is a J-Hole. We all know how those can be, especially when even the good ones still ‘just’ don’t understand.’
>
> School and learning is good to keep in line but at some point he may need to split from obvious family control freaks if that is his situation. Far more detrimental than missing a day of school here and there.

He is a fair dad…but he can be a control freak at times. He took my xbox literally just so he can play Diablo 3. I paid for hundreds of dollars worth of stuff (granted he paid for the console itself as a present for xmas) My friends tell me its really -Yoinked!- up,and yeah it gets on my nerves sometimes. Seeing as he bought the actual console im ‘fine’ with it. But due to all of this is the reason im behind in halo and i couldn’t stand losing the one time only emblem. Im the type of guy that wants everything thats possible to get in a game. As far as school i didnt miss anything. The plague has hit my school with the viral flu so i have all subs anyway. I may have saved myself from getting sick,who knows. My grades are high and im doing fine academically. Thank you so much XSSmoke for understanding :smiley: (i have this thread on a fb page aswell and oml there is so much hate against me XD

> 2533274813866307;15:
> > 2635812103347104;12:
> > Perhaps his dad is a J-Hole. We all know how those can be, especially when even the good ones still ‘just’ don’t understand.’
> >
> > School and learning is good to keep in line but at some point he may need to split from obvious family control freaks if that is his situation. Far more detrimental than missing a day of school here and there.
>
>
> He is a fair dad…but he can be a control freak at times. He took my xbox literally just so he can play Diablo 3. I paid for hundreds of dollars worth of stuff (granted he paid for the console itself as a present for xmas) My friends tell me its really -Yoinked!- up,and yeah it gets on my nerves sometimes. Seeing as he bought the actual console im ‘fine’ with it. But due to all of this is the reason im behind in halo and i couldn’t stand losing the one time only emblem. Im the type of guy that wants everything thats possible to get in a game. As far as school i didnt miss anything. The plague has hit my school with the viral flu so i have all subs anyway. I may have saved myself from getting sick,who knows. My grades are high and im doing fine academically. Thank you so much XSSmoke for understanding :smiley: (i have this thread on a fb page aswell and oml there is so much hate against me XD

I understand this, skipping school for one day probably won’t hurt you very badly academically, but if your dad finds out you could just lose your Xbox for even longer.The Diablo story is a little hard to believe, I guess I’ll give you the benefit of the doubt. I definitely wouldn’t do something like this again anytime soon though. I’m a completionist as well so I get where you’re coming from. But when you get your Xbox back, make sure to balance your time well. There are so many better things then Video Games, as hard as it can be to realize.

You only need to qualify in one playlist to get the emblem.

<mark>This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post inappropriate content.</mark>

*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

Once I read your post OP I took off my belt and spanked my children because children are evil deceitful creatures. If I caught my oldest son doing this I would literally shoot his Xbox with a twelve gauge and pile it’s shattered remains on his bed

The purpose of this thread would be justification for an act they know they weren’t supposed to do. You see it all the time. If someone says something off color, they will relate this to a friend or family member who will ‘side’ with them, hence justification of an act and removal of guilt. Stealing the Xbox to play halo, it would make sense that the largest group of sympathizers would be found on a halo forum, and the best Chances to receive admonition for an act.

My only words of wisdom would be ‘through small and simple means, are great things brought to pass’

do a lot of shady stuff, you’ll eventually be shady. Do a lot of a little stuff with integrity, eventually you’ll become well respected. You get the jist.

> 2533274965931861;18:
> Once I read your post OP I took off my belt and spanked my children because children are evil deceitful creatures. If I caught my oldest son doing this I would literally shoot his Xbox with a twelve gauge and pile it’s shattered remains on his bed

dude…that seems like a bit much…like…i kinda fear for their safety…also whats with people shooting their kids consoles and stuff…why not just sell it and keep the money? Seem’s like a wasted opportunity. You must be familiar with wasted opportunity’s though,seems like you take it out on your kids as well. I genuinely hope you’re just exaggerating because you think you’re king -Yoink-. If you literally beat your kids because you saw something you dont like on the internet then someone should shoot your laptop with a 12 gauge before you kill your children over seeing an offensive video. Have fun when a figure of authority (Such as a cop) see’s your posts like this and take your kids. ^-^ good day. Hope your kids escape your crazy -Yoink- soon. (((also i was exaggerating,i was literally sick that day and i didnt ‘steal’ the xbox. its in the living room.