I am very scared for the future of this game

I am so far enjoying the BETA of the game, it has great gameplay and runs smooth, maps are unique and a fun playingfield. just had some concerns.

-fire effect on the head feels very contained and dosent feel like you head is on fire, the shoulders are a little better but not by much, both looks like a repeating png.
-tier 100 fire effect looks great
-deadlock is a great map but can we go inside the cannon, that would be a major selling point of the map (IMO)
-Dont know if this is a beta thing but we need to see more heavy veichles (scorpion, wraith)
-might be a beta thing but can we have a slayer only playlist
-public lobbies opened up sometime during beta plz
-highpower feels and plays amazing
-launch site is very different from countdown and it was very nice to see the spaceship again :slight_smile:
-Stalker rifle feels wierd. i get it was an idea between the covenant sniper and a dmr. it looks great and feels cool to shoot, but does’nt replace the dmr.
-In every BTB map there is an obstacle in the center, some imrove expierience like fragmentation, but on deadlock and highpower the wall feels like its blocking out movement for heavy veichles.
-most sandbox weapons feel unique and fun to use
-Buff range on grappleshot, it feel amazing to use, but it can drag down in fights, for example when i try to run away from an enemy it does’nt reach where im aiming for and then im just dead.
-mommentum in dash is very nessacary, it pushes you forward and feel great but after the boost it stops directly in place and ruins the flow and you just fall down direcly on spot.
-match xp ASAP,
-armor is a big middle finger to long time players
-20$ FOR ARMOR IS RIDICULOUS (YOU ARE NOT FORTNITE)
-be able to make custom palletes plz
-imo, the battle rifle dosent feel very battle rife, it feels horendous
-lack of content (its a beta)
-MORE MAPS NEEDED THIS IS VERY IMPORTANT SINCE FORGE IS NOT AT LAUNCH
-NEED TO BE ABLE TO EARN CREDITS IN A WAY FOR FREE
-IMO, we should be able to mix and match armor for different soartan cors
-challenges should push players to to good for the team for example (deposit 3 power seeds) (get 3 assists) (kill a flag carrier)
-behemoth needs more than just ctf
-Radar buff plz
i love the core gameplay but im worried for the well being of the game.
Q: they kept saying a lot about launch in the mp beta article so if anyone can clarify these questions for me that would be great
Q: will there be more gamemodes at launch?
Q:will there be more maps at launch?
Q: will there be free armor?

1 Like