I am very happy with the Bulletin, are you?

The bulletin this week made me very happy overall. A few things made me angry but overall I am very excited.
PROS:
-Doubles and Grifball are most likely permanent playlists
-Many types of Grifball
-Community Forge stays one more week
-extraction gametype coming soon
-Infinity CTF? Sounds cool

• multimode playlists that dont just have one gametype (can we get CTF in big team?)
    CONS:
    -CSR is only visible on waypoint
    -CSR launches in April! Are you kidding me!

Not really sure:
-CSR starts completely fresh the day it launches

Overall the news here made me generally happy because doubles is my favorite gametype and it looks like it is here to stay! I am pretty angered about the CSR system and honestly probably wont even give in a glance when it launches in April, much to late to make an impact on me. Also, I was hoping they were going to mention the system of “making and tracking groups” that they said would come out post-launch. (If the CSR release date shows anything the group feature will come out about when Halo 6 comes out lol) What do you guys think of the news?

Also I wanted to say I dont know what I think about the fact that CSR starts fresh. What do you guys think?

> BUMP

is that against forum rules? My bad i will delete it

I like what I see for the most part. :slight_smile:

> I like what I see for the most part. :slight_smile:

Ya it seems like they understand the communities feedback and are responding properly, it just might take some time.

The fact that CSR is not in game is a travesty. The halo 4 beta experience continues.

> The fact that CSR is not in game is a travesty. The halo 4 beta experience continues.

I agree but I am still loving Halo 4 so much. Sure it was clearly forced out to reach the christmas timetable but it is still a very fun game and all these updates give me reason to come back

One question…HOW THE -Yoink- DO YOU FIND THE BULLETIN??!

I’VE BEEN HERE FOR A YEAR AND I STILL CAN’T FIND THE -Yoink- BULLETIN.

Link Please? :3

It’s not so much I wasn’t happy with what was said but what wasn’t said. Everything in the bulletin sounds awesome and I can’t wait for Grifball, Team Doubles, CSR yadda yadda. But what I really want to know is how often 343 is going to do different community playlists and how often they will update them with new maps/gamemodes.

> One question…HOW THE -Yoink!- DO YOU FIND THE BULLETIN??!
>
> I’VE BEEN HERE FOR A YEAR AND I STILL CAN’T FIND THE Yoink! BULLETIN.
>
> Link Please? :3

Check the front page of Halo Waypoint. Click on “Halo Waypoint” at the top left and you’ll see the front page and the slider with news, including the bulletin.

> One question…HOW THE -Yoink!- DO YOU FIND THE BULLETIN??!
>
> I’VE BEEN HERE FOR A YEAR AND I STILL CAN’T FIND THE Yoink! BULLETIN.
>
> Link Please? :3

The home page? Right on the front the sliding thing pops up and says “BULLETIN 1/23/2013”. It’s kind of hard to miss.

I was pleasantly surprised. At the very least, nothing in the bulletin made me face-palm like usual.

Here here. I feel some much needed change in 343. Much better in their community responsibilities the last few weeks. Were hopeful 343… don’t let us down.

> > One question…HOW THE -Yoink!- DO YOU FIND THE BULLETIN??!
> >
> > I’VE BEEN HERE FOR A YEAR AND I STILL CAN’T FIND THE Yoink! BULLETIN.
> >
> > Link Please? :3
>
> Check the front page of Halo Waypoint. Click on “Halo Waypoint” at the top left and you’ll see the front page and the slider with news, including the bulletin.

Thank you!! Still a little annoyed that the bulletin is secluded to that one area, its not even visible when you click on the news.

> Here here. I feel some much needed change in 343. Much better in their community responsibilities the last few weeks. Were hopeful 343… don’t let us down.

I feel like with the “Playlist update every week” announcement they might of bitten off a bit more than they could chew at first. But they used the Infinity challenge to get caught back up and get playlists finished and set ahead of time so they can get a line-up going so they can keep working to finish the playlists ahead of time.

Aww they are taking away the Forge playlist, please dont since those are the best maps this game has. Rest are so bad except one or two.

And lulz on Infinity CTF cause we all love ordnance for random powerweapons all over right?