I Am Truly Scared

I am honestly afraid that I will not be able to put this game down. After watching the ViDoc I was reminded that there is an absurd amount of content shipping with this game.

I am also afraid for Halo 5. How could they possibly 1 up Halo 4, in terms of content and substance?

> I am honestly afraid that I will not be able to put this game down. After watching the ViDoc I was reminded that there is an absurd amount of content shipping with this game.
>
> I am also afraid for Halo 5. How could they possibly 1 up Halo 4, in terms of content and substance?

The feeling is mutual, my friend. @_@

> I am honestly afraid that I will not be able to put this game down. After watching the ViDoc I was reminded that there is an absurd amount of content shipping with this game.
>
> I am also afraid for Halo 5. How could they possibly 1 up Halo 4, in terms of content and substance?

because halo 5 will be on the next gen console. the limitations of the hardware you will play it on will be obscenely higher than those of the 360, and the programming methods will probably be a lot better as well letting them put more information into the same space (so to speak).

>

2 Words: NextBox. or was it 1 word? XD

Next gen my friend.

> > I am honestly afraid that I will not be able to put this game down. After watching the ViDoc I was reminded that there is an absurd amount of content shipping with this game.
> >
> > I am also afraid for Halo 5. How could they possibly 1 up Halo 4, in terms of content and substance?
>
> because halo 5 will be on the next gen console. the limitations of the hardware you will play it on will be obscenely higher than those of the 360, and the programming methods will probably be a lot better as well letting them put more information into the same space (so to speak).

Pretty much this. Although, I am more competitive gamer than casual gamer so halo 4’s MM system better appeal to me and if its anything like reach, I will be upset :frowning:

>
> I am also afraid for Halo 5. <mark>How could they possibly 1 up Halo 4</mark>, in terms of content and substance?

I’ve asked myself for 6 years of how any Halo game could ever be better than Halo 2. I seen Halo 4, and it looked amazing, gotta be 2nd best. But then I watched this ViDoc, and thought “They did it. They actually did it. They made a Halo game better than Halo 2. Never thought I’d see the day.”

Halo 5 beating it? I do think so. The fact it’ll be on the Xbox 720, giving it so much more to be able to do, is a huge bonus.

Halo 5 will have space battles, Halo4graphicsx1000, the UNSC Infinity to explore, you Spartan will get his own room in the Infinity which will serve as the menu too, there will be widely open missions in campaign, MP will support 100 player matches, Forge will have a budget of 1,000000,000000, Forge worlds will be HUGE, Chief will have new upgraded armour, we can fight in space and then fly down to the planet to ground combat =

AMAZING!!

Meh, I’ll be playing Halo 4 for awhile, but once I finish the campaign (and get all the campaign-related achievements), I’ll probably only be playing War Games, and Spartan Ops once in awhile.

a next gen xbox is realy pointless and microsoft are just being money whores

>

your soul belongs to 343 now…DEAL WITH IT MWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

> > I am honestly afraid that I will not be able to put this game down. After watching the ViDoc I was reminded that there is an absurd amount of content shipping with this game.
> >
> > I am also afraid for Halo 5. How could they possibly 1 up Halo 4, in terms of content and substance?
>
> your soul belongs to 343 now…DEAL WITH IT MWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Last person who said deal with it got zapped by 'Spark.

OT,

Halo 4’s given me a feeling of something great coming to the franchise. This second trilogy will breathe more life into the series than I think any ‘second generation’ of a gaming franchise to date.

Halo 5 on the neXtboX will have so much more to work with. We’ll likely have both SpartanOps AND Firefight, supporting grand-scale maps with more players, possibly consisting of space levels, battling ship-to-ship. Matchmaking will likely finally increase the player count from the current 16 to 24 or 32. Forge will have much more massive maps to work with - likely a new, epic-sized Forge World, and Theatre mode will be easier to work with - possibly incorporating a live-streaming or straight-to-render feature.

Also, graphics will be tweaked up from Halo 4. To incorporate all the things mentioned above though, likely not significantly (but that’s unnecessary).

I’m kinda hoping during the interim they release a multiplayer-only Halo, featuring all the best stuff from the entire franchise. But that’s just me…

> >
>
> 2 Words: NextBox. or was it 1 word? XD

What I was going to say… The next Halo is probably gonna be on the next XBox. They’ll more room than ever to play with.

> a next gen xbox is realy pointless and microsoft are just being money whores

I actually think we are due for a new console.

Super Nintendo 1991
N64 1995
4 years

Xbox 2001
Xbox 360 2005
4 years

Its already almost the end of 2012 now
7 Years and counting.
I am ready for a new console the xbox 360 is looking really dated next to high end PC’s

As for Halo 4 looking the best yet. It looks the best, but only time will tell if it is the best. I’ll be really disappointed if it doesn’t have my favorite game types.
1 Flag
Double Team
Assault
and things are looking grim for these game types.

> > a next gen xbox is realy pointless and microsoft are just being money whores
>
> I actually think we are due for a new console.
>
> Super Nintendo 1991
> N64 1995
> 4 years
>
> Xbox 2001
> Xbox 360 2005
> 4 years
>
> Its already almost the end of 2012 now
> 7 Years and counting.
> <mark>I am ready for a new console the xbox 360 is looking really dated next to high end PC’s</mark>
>
> And for Halo 4 looking the best yet. It looks the best, but only time will tell if it is the best. I’ll be really disappointed if it doesn’t have my favorite game types.
> 1 Flag
> Double Team
> Assault
> and things are looking grim for these game types.

Just look at borderlands 2 360 vs PC comparison, it’s ridiculous. There is soo much extra detail,particles, and physics on the PC version.

I see your point, but I personally disagree, I’m ready for new hardware and options it gives to developers.

As for OP, I lol’d, nice to see some positive posts again. We’ve all waited for Halo 4 for how knows how long, think 22 days would be easy? Yeah, not a chance, the days keep going slower the more closer we get to release date.

…what? Do you not understand that the 360 is well past it’s life span, and that it’s technical limitations are hurting developers everywhere? Developers have been asking for a new console to play with for 1-2 years now, and once the new Xbox releases, we’ll see more big budget, AAA, or even AAAA-title shooters coming our way.

MS aren’t money whores you’re just cheap :stuck_out_tongue:

I believe the next he systems will make CGI graphics attainable during game play. That said, I’m such a halo nerd that I’m worried I won’t be able to put the game down, as a college student, that isnt good lol