I am terrible and I want a group to play with

If you look at my service record, you’ll see that I’ve only played 2 games and I died a lot. I am terrible, but admittedly, my second game was better than my first. I have not played a multiplayer game since way back with Urban Terror 4.1 and 4.2. I used to love playing those games and got really into it for a few months before I moved on to other games.

I am looking for a group who doesn’t mind that I’m terrible right now, and can help me play enough to get good. I haven’t played through the Halo 5 campaign yet, but I will start doing that ASAP so I can get familiar with the mechanics. I have played through the first two games of MCC, and I’m working on Halo 2 right now.

I really just want a casual group who doesn’t sweat w/l or k/d. I have a headset with microphone, and usually play in the evening. I don’t have a lot of contact with the outside world, so this would be a way for me to add some friends to my empty friends list, and start talking to people who like playing.

> 2535442415177894;1:
> If you look at my service record, you’ll see that I’ve only played 2 games and I died a lot. I am terrible, but admittedly, my second game was better than my first. I have not played a multiplayer game since way back with Urban Terror 4.1 and 4.2. I used to love playing those games and got really into it for a few months before I moved on to other games.
>
> I am looking for a group who doesn’t mind that I’m terrible right now, and can help me play enough to get good. I haven’t played through the Halo 5 campaign yet, but I will start doing that ASAP so I can get familiar with the mechanics. I have played through the first two games of MCC, and I’m working on Halo 2 right now.
>
> I really just want a casual group who doesn’t sweat w/l or k/d. I have a headset with microphone, and usually play in the evening. I don’t have a lot of contact with the outside world, so this would be a way for me to add some friends to my empty friends list, and start talking to people who like playing.

Are you looking for players in halo 5 or MCC? Or both?

Look us up the Dropshock Brigade, we are just getting restarted. We aren’t interested in your k/d just as long as you’re willing to work to improve yourself.

Got any questions hit me up, hit up the site, or find us on Discord, here.

> 2535442415177894;1:
> If you look at my service record, you’ll see that I’ve only played 2 games and I died a lot. I am terrible, but admittedly, my second game was better than my first. I have not played a multiplayer game since way back with Urban Terror 4.1 and 4.2. I used to love playing those games and got really into it for a few months before I moved on to other games.
>
> I am looking for a group who doesn’t mind that I’m terrible right now, and can help me play enough to get good. I haven’t played through the Halo 5 campaign yet, but I will start doing that ASAP so I can get familiar with the mechanics. I have played through the first two games of MCC, and I’m working on Halo 2 right now.
>
> I really just want a casual group who doesn’t sweat w/l or k/d. I have a headset with microphone, and usually play in the evening. I don’t have a lot of contact with the outside world, so this would be a way for me to add some friends to my empty friends list, and start talking to people who like playing.

If you’re looking for a group for Halo Reach on MCC, take a look at my unit. We are very new, but have had a great start so far. I would be happy to show you the ropes on Halo to help you become a better player and have more fun with the game.