I am so very dissapointed with this game

First I just want to say, I am not complaining about the weapon TU. I don’t really notice much of a difference. I still believe the DMR is the best overall weapon. What I want to say is this. Instant respawn is game breaking, JIP is game breaking, CSR is a complete joke, Infinity and Slayer Pro in the same playlist is the stupidest idea since Armor Lock, and now more power weapons just spawning on the map and overshields. Ok, it has definitely reached the point of to much power weapons. You have newbified this game beyond all recoggnition. It is an abommination what you have done to Halo. It doesn’t pay to even have any skill at this game and be a good lone wolf because there is no reward for it. The most important rule in Slayer is going positive as much as you can and sizeing up your opponant and striking at the perfect moment, doing this to stay alive. Now it’s hey, lets throw power weapons everywhere so it’s just random newb chaos whith no way to keep track of who has what and it’s focused on points, not K/D. This was a great game when it first came out but it’s clear you’ve listened to the wrong people and made the wrong decisions, thus proving your insecurity and lack of ability to maintian control of this game and it is unbelievable what this has become. One can only assume this is temporary and it will change soon and I hope it will. Hey next you’ll probably reinstate Friendly Fire and Armor Lock. Hey maybe we should just give everone Inceneration Cannons. This is like a science expariment gone horribly arry. Congratulations 343, you have sucsesfully ruined Halo and I never thought I’d say this, but I seriously think I’m gonna quit this game. It makes me so sad to say that. Oh, and in case your wondering, I’ve been around for a while and I’ve played some Halo and this should hit home for allot of people, hopefully the right ones so this game can be saved. I wish I knew how to make a video game.

There’s a rather large key on your keyboard called “enter”.
It lets you make paragraphs.
You’re welcome. :slight_smile:

> First I just want to say, I am not complaining about the weapon TU. I don’t really notice much of a difference. I still believe the DMR is the best overall weapon.

And with thus I’m sure your opinion is terrifically informed and valuable to us all.

I am sorry but your 1 paragraph is a bit hard to read.

It has taken Halo 4 a while, but I truly believe it is heading in the right direction. Granted it is taking 343 quite some time to get there, but it is moving.

You forgot to add that you can’t pick up grenades from players without a “perk”.

And how descoping has been replaced with the dreaded Flinch. Other than that I agree with you Completely.

Descoping FTW

I love how your complaining about too much Power weapons, when Halo 4 has so few that actually spawn on maps.

This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post spam.

*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

mmk

FIXED FOR EASY READING (did not fix spelling and grammar errors)

> First I just want to say, I am not complaining about the weapon TU. I don’t really notice much of a difference. I still believe the DMR is the best overall weapon.
>
> What I want to say is this. Instant respawn is game breaking, JIP is game breaking, CSR is a complete joke, Infinity and Slayer Pro in the same playlist is the stupidest idea since Armor Lock, and now more power weapons just spawning on the map and overshields.
>
> Ok, it has definitely reached the point of to much power weapons. You have newbified this game beyond all recoggnition. It is an abommination what you have done to Halo. It doesn’t pay to even have any skill at this game and be a good lone wolf because there is no reward for it.
>
> The most important rule in Slayer is going positive as much as you can and sizeing up your opponant and striking at the perfect moment, doing this to stay alive. Now it’s hey, lets throw power weapons everywhere so it’s just random newb chaos whith no way to keep track of who has what and it’s focused on points, not K/D.
>
> This was a great game when it first came out but it’s clear you’ve listened to the wrong people and made the wrong decisions, thus proving your insecurity and lack of ability to maintian control of this game and it is unbelievable what this has become. One can only assume this is temporary and it will change soon and I hope it will.
>
> Hey next you’ll probably reinstate Friendly Fire and Armor Lock. Hey maybe we should just give everone Inceneration Cannons. This is like a science expariment gone horribly arry.
>
> Congratulations 343, you have sucsesfully ruined Halo and I never thought I’d say this, but I seriously think I’m gonna quit this game. It makes me so sad to say that. Oh, and in case your wondering, I’ve been around for a while and I’ve played some Halo and this should hit home for allot of people, hopefully the right ones so this game can be saved. I wish I knew how to make a video game.

The game was never good but became even worse because of the TU. So many power weapons… I see absolutely no option but to remove personal ordnance to fix the game now.

> First I just want to say, I am not complaining about the weapon TU. I don’t really notice much of a difference.

That is a complain.

> Instant respawn is game breaking, JIP is game breaking, CSR is a complete joke, Infinity and Slayer Pro in the same playlist is the stupidest idea since Armor Lock, and now more power weapons just spawning on the map and overshields.

Do you even know the definition of the word ‘game-breaking’?

Also, nothing is perfect, but we work on it.

> This was a great game when it first came out but it’s clear you’ve listened to the wrong people and made the wrong decisions, thus proving your insecurity and lack of ability to maintian control of this game and it is unbelievable what this has become.

Maybe YOU should have shared your opinion BEFORE the update, not complain after. There is someting called the WAR GAMES FEEDBACK FORUM. But you still can share your opinion there.

And the majority of the community being wrong is a hard comment. AND it does NOT proving any ‘insecurity and lack of ability to maintain control of this game’. If they would not to this, everyone cries ‘YOU DON’T LISTEN TO THE COMMUNITY.’

> Congratulations 343, you have sucsesfully ruined Halo and I never thought I’d say this, but I seriously think I’m gonna quit this game. It makes me so sad to say that.

And my last point. 343 didn’t ruin anything. If you gonna quit the game, okay. But don’t blame anything on 343. They did everything right.
They listen to the community. They provide new stuff, and update a lot. They might did something new, but that’s the point: it’s something new. A whole new game trilogy. Their new journey.
Join them, or don’t do it.

Okay. And the point of writing this was…? From the few lines my eyes could make out, this is just another “they ruined it forever, I’m so sad to see it go, long time fan, etc. etc.” thread that we’ve seen a billion times.

Here’s some advice though: it’s a videogame. There is no need to be so melodramatic about a videogame. It may have brought you a lot of memories and all that, but leaving is your choice, not theirs. Fun is a choice: you can be open minded and not be so jaded and cynical about something as trivial as a videogame, or you can cling to the past and leave. 343i didn’t ruin Halo, this community did, when it got so damn entitled. Through experience, I’ve come to the conclusion that people saying that they ruined Halo aren’t worth the time. If you give up that easily, on one game that itself is showing signs of improvement, on their first game, than you can hardly call yourself a loyal fan. A loyal fan wouldn’t leave at the first sign of something not going the way you want it too.

But it’s no skin off my bones. I can’t make you enjoy the game. I only wish this community would pull itself together and stop acting so woebegone melodramatic for once. Maybe something would get done faster if the people who have problems with the game gave constructive criticism and suggestions and stayed for more than one game. But I suppose that’s too much to ask of this so called “community.” Certainly appears to be.

> Okay. And the point of writing this was…? From the few lines my eyes could make out, this is just another “they ruined it forever, I’m so sad to see it go, long time fan, etc. etc.” thread that we’ve seen a billion times.
>
> Here’s some advice though: it’s a videogame. There is no need to be so melodramatic about a videogame. It may have brought you a lot of memories and all that, but leaving is your choice, not theirs. Fun is a choice: you can be open minded and not be so jaded and cynical about something as trivial as a videogame, or you can cling to the past and leave. 343i didn’t ruin Halo, this community did, when it got so damn entitled. Through experience, I’ve come to the conclusion that people saying that they ruined Halo aren’t worth the time. If you give up that easily, on one game that itself is showing signs of improvement, on their first game, than you can hardly call yourself a loyal fan. A loyal fan wouldn’t leave at the first sign of something not going the way you want it too.
>
> But it’s no skin off my bones. I can’t make you enjoy the game. I only wish this community would pull itself together and stop acting so woebegone melodramatic for once. Maybe something would get done faster if the people who have problems with the game gave constructive criticism and suggestions and stayed for more than one game. But I suppose that’s too much to ask of this so called “community.” Certainly appears to be.

I think the current population of this game should tell you that these aren’t the classic Halo 2 or 3 ‘I need attention’ style farewell posts.

Agreed. I quit this game a couple weeks ago after I maxed all my weapons commendations. Been playing halo 3 and reach. Reach still has quite a large population (almost as big as halo 4 - lol) and you can find games just as fast or faster than you can in h4. You can also find fast games in halo 3 slayer - its kinda laggy though…at this point, anything beats h4.

You don’t noticed a difference?

We can tell you haven’t played the game.

This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not flame or attack other members.

I love how most of you are such idiots. I’m not going to sit hear and quote this and that. All I can say is I’ve played so many games of Halo, most of you aren’t even quallified to post hear as you have no concept of what Halo is. Why don’t you check my stats if you think I give up that easilly. I have posted so many times and provided my input, done everything I know how to to, stuck with it, gave it my all, and you can kill me about my grammer and spelling, I don’t care. Geting my point across is all that matters. I come from the days when everyone didn’t have a computer in thier pocket. I was playing Halo when allot of you were in diapers or before you were even born. So if your gonna trash talk, at least be right, and I’m not gonna argue about it. You 12 year olds seriously don’t know -Yoink- about Halo.

…and what I meant to say is they buffed the weapons, great. It doesn’t matter to me. That’s not my complaint. I’ve used them. I still think the DMR is the best. It has the best accuracy/damage ratio. It is the best overall weapon. So what I’m saying is I have no problem turning a TU lover back into a DMR crybaby.

> The game was never good but became even worse because of the TU. So many power weapons… I see absolutely no option but to remove personal ordnance to fix the game now.

Agreed. I hear the SAW is ridiculous now.

i could understand them putting power weapons in like the snipers and os on adrift and abandon in slayer pro where there is no ordnances. but we played ctf on abandon and about 7 minutes in everyone on my team had a sniper and we were thinking “this just isn’t fair”

Snipers just shouldn’t be on small maps, enough said…

This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not flame or attack other members.

You see, when you grammar goes down the toilet, so does your point. Nobody wants to read the thoughts of an angry man who’s rambling along with the coherency of a toddler.

-Instant respawn really helps speed up slow slayer games

-JIP is not game breaking, just not perfect

-CSR doesn’t work as well as it should because of crybabies like you who quit when it attempts to place them with people who are near or around their skill level (which it can’t always do because the player pool is fairly shallow)

-Cannot actually believe you attempted to compare something to armor lock… I’m sure I do a little digging I would find a thread where you threatened to quit over that as well

-You’re crying over regicide. It’s a point based game type, not pure slayer point based. The “points” in every other game type that allow you to win are directly related to the objective of the game

I hope you realize that not everybody who owns this game, or posts on these forums, happen to be 12 years old. Don’t talk down to people about a topic that you’ve made clear you know nothing about.

oh and btw… the LR has the greatest accuracy/damage ratio of all the primary weapons.