I am so cancelling my preorder and here's why

This post has been edited by a moderator. Please refrain from making non-constructive posts.

*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

So, 343 finally give us a reveal at first I was like woah…then I saw it…the famas looking battle rifle (cod copy much?) the media are telling us there will be perks and people and trying to defend 343 by saying that’s a lie, the media never gets stuff wrong you fools.

you guys aren’t true halo fans if you agree with all these changes, halo is becoming like cod, customization loadout system and everything…smells like call of duty eh? 343 have become sellouts to the mainstream audience.

I want the game (and so does 90% of the community) to be just like halo 3 and 2 but with updated graphics.

I started halo with the first one so that makes my opinion more valid and greater.
I bet you guys all started with halo 3 lmao ya’ll know nothing about what makes a good game.

I’m cancelling my preorder, 343 will remember the name father mcfeelme! my cancelling will mean something because my opinion as a long time fan counts for a lot.

Why can’t halo be original anymore?

I’m done with halo.

OH and on top if it all they bring sprint back, way to give noobs their tool to evade my bullets -Yoink- holes.

See ya, we won’t miss you.

Secret trollface I see.

> So, 343 finally give us a reveal at first I was like woah…then I saw it…the famas looking battle rifle (cod copy much?) the media are telling us there will be perks and people and trying to defend 343 by saying that’s a lie, the <mark>media never gets stuff wrong</mark> you fools.
>
> you guys aren’t true halo fans if you agree with all these changes, halo is becoming like cod, customization loadout system and everything…smells like call of duty eh? 343 have become sellouts to the mainstream audience.
>
> I want the game (and so does 90% of the community) to be just like halo 3 and 2 but with updated graphics.
>
> I started halo with the first one so that makes my opinion more valid and greater.
> I bet you guys all started with halo 3 lmao ya’ll know nothing about what makes a good game.
>
> I’m cancelling my preorder, 343 will remember the name father mcfeelme! my cancelling will mean something because my opinion as a long time fan counts for a lot.
>
> Why can’t halo be original anymore?
>
> I’m done with halo.
>
> OH and on top if it all they bring sprint back, way to give noobs their tool to evade my bullets -Yoink!- holes.

Lolwut?

I agree Halo needs to stick with its originality and not become just another mainstream FPS but some small changes here and there aren’t that bad. Although load outs should never come back at all, that stuff sucks, same with perks.

This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not flame or attack other members.

You don’t need to be an ignorant -Yoink- just because you have some dislikes. The media is not always right moron.

I agree Halo needs to stick with its originality and not become just another mainstream FPS but some small changes here and there aren’t that bad. Although load outs should never come back at all, that stuff sucks, same with perks.

I don’t think anyone actually cares who you are or will ever remember you. I mean cool story bro.

Lol I’m fairly sure it wouldn’t be too hard to evade your bullets even with sprint.

This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post spam.

Were you abused as a child?

He’s being sarcastic and trolling. It’s quite obvious.

i lol’d when you said I started with the first one that means my opinion means more.
I’m pretty sure all the people on this forum are passionate about Halo and alot of them have started with CE, but that doesnt mean everything they say about the game is right.

> See ya, we won’t miss you.

You’ll think back to this thread when you are being killed by some bloke qith light weight pro on lmao.

its your money pal.

cry me a river, you think people care whether you buy halo or not?

Wooh calm down turbo… I’m a Halo fan I been here since Halo CE and got Xbox live when Halo 2 took off… 343i is changing for the better good. Would you get bored playing Halo 3 for the rest of your life? With no types of changes to it!? I would … That’s why I’m glad there taking a step forward for the best.

This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not flame or attack other members.

> So, 343 finally give us a reveal at first I was like woah…then I saw it…the famas looking battle rifle (cod copy much?) the media are telling us there will be perks and people and trying to defend 343 by saying that’s a lie, <mark>the media never gets stuff wrong you fools.</mark>

Can’t tell if serious… or an idiot. Go back under you bridge.

EDIT: I just noticed you were joking.

7.5/10 Your trolling should be a little more obvious.

I found this amusing, but I think you should try a little harder to troll, and exaggerate you’re statements more.

> > See ya, we won’t miss you.
>
> You’ll think back to this thread when you are being killed by some bloke qith light weight pro on lmao.
>
>
> its your money pal.

Perks being in the game has been denied. Cry moar.

> cry me a river, you think people care whether you buy halo or not?

Been here since halo 1, If I don’t buy halo 4 people will see that the opinion of a long time veteran counts.

thus making halo 4 sales drop.

believe me, I have almost 100 friends on xbox live…I’m quite known.

Not sure if joke… though I’m pretty sure it is.

On topic though it annoys me that everyone seems to think that Halo changing is a bad thing. Releasing the same game over and over is exactly what makes Call of Duty so bad.

Evident… Sarcasm is evident.