I am scared

OK, so I finished the weekly achievement with four of my friends on nightfall, but the thing is, my account didn’t register it. I still got the credits and everything, but the game hasn’t registered that I completed the challenge. I promised to help another friend complete it, but now I don’t know if I can help him because I’m afraid of getting banned. I don’t want the credits, I don’t need them, but I want to help my friend out. Can anyone help me with this dilemma?

> OK, so I finished the weekly achievement with four of my friends on nightfall, but the thing is, my account didn’t register it. I still got the credits and everything, but the game hasn’t registered that I completed the challenge. I promised to help another friend complete it, but now I don’t know if I can help him because I’m afraid of getting banned. I don’t want the credits, I don’t need them, but I want to help my friend out. Can anyone help me with this dilemma?

You can’t get banned if it’s a problem within the game. As you yourself did nothing to credit boost, earning it again will not be held against you. I had this a while ago with the “upload a file to your fileshare” challenge. I earned it, it registered, but the next time I loaded Reach, my challenges were reset, and I decided to test it out. I got the credits again.

I would say go for it; no worries.

> > OK, so I finished the weekly achievement with four of my friends on nightfall, but the thing is, my account didn’t register it. I still got the credits and everything, but the game hasn’t registered that I completed the challenge. I promised to help another friend complete it, but now I don’t know if I can help him because I’m afraid of getting banned. I don’t want the credits, I don’t need them, but I want to help my friend out. Can anyone help me with this dilemma?
>
> You can’t get banned if it’s a problem within the game. As you yourself did nothing to credit boost, earning it again will not be held against you. I had this a while ago with the “upload a file to your fileshare” challenge. I earned it, it registered, but the next time I loaded Reach, my challenges were reset, and I decided to test it out. I got the credits again.
>
> I would say go for it; no worries.

I don’t know, I think that qualifies as “Manipulation of software within the game.”.

> > > OK, so I finished the weekly achievement with four of my friends on nightfall, but the thing is, my account didn’t register it. I still got the credits and everything, but the game hasn’t registered that I completed the challenge. I promised to help another friend complete it, but now I don’t know if I can help him because I’m afraid of getting banned. I don’t want the credits, I don’t need them, but I want to help my friend out. Can anyone help me with this dilemma?
> >
> > You can’t get banned if it’s a problem within the game. As you yourself did nothing to credit boost, earning it again will not be held against you. I had this a while ago with the “upload a file to your fileshare” challenge. I earned it, it registered, but the next time I loaded Reach, my challenges were reset, and I decided to test it out. I got the credits again.
> >
> > I would say go for it; no worries.
>
> I don’t know, I think that qualifies as “Manipulation of software within the game.”.

right now it doesnt but only do it twice

> > > > OK, so I finished the weekly achievement with four of my friends on nightfall, but the thing is, my account didn’t register it. I still got the credits and everything, but the game hasn’t registered that I completed the challenge. I promised to help another friend complete it, but now I don’t know if I can help him because I’m afraid of getting banned. I don’t want the credits, I don’t need them, but I want to help my friend out. Can anyone help me with this dilemma?
> > >
> > > You can’t get banned if it’s a problem within the game. As you yourself did nothing to credit boost, earning it again will not be held against you. I had this a while ago with the “upload a file to your fileshare” challenge. I earned it, it registered, but the next time I loaded Reach, my challenges were reset, and I decided to test it out. I got the credits again.
> > >
> > > I would say go for it; no worries.
> >
> > I don’t know, I think that qualifies as “Manipulation of software within the game.”.
>
> right now it doesnt but only do it twice

Only twice? So if you do it just twice then you’re fine?