I am really enjoying the MCC

I have been playing Halo with my Dad for years. The last couple of years I have gotten my own X-Box and we now play co-op every chance we get. The challenges, over the last few seasons, have been excellent. The skins, armour etc are awesome. Having a PvE and a PvP is something I have truly loved. I hope MCC continues on it’s current path.

3 Likes

Halo: The Master Chief Collection is barely recognisable compared to what it was like on its release. I mean, 11 years ago, if you told me that we’d be getting the GRD helmet in 2021 after it was teased for Halo: Reach in 2011 but was then made unavailable, I’d probably have a hard time believing you :sweat_smile:

As it stands, I am glad 343i went back to the game and made the improvements they did whether it be the Campaign updates or Forge updates. I just wish more people liked Halo: Combat Evolved so I can find some BTB and SWAT games, lol.

1 Like

I have a bit of trouble remembering how bad it was on release, but Dad can rattle off all the problems it had. I have really been into it the last couple of years and with the exception of a few bugs, I am really enjoying it. The worst bug I have found so far, is on The Covenant in Halo 3. If I have Customisation Enabled and jump into the warthog ( just after the Anti-Air Wraith ) before it actually hits the ground and stops moving, the screen locks up, I have no controller and the X-Box shuts down. There are a couple of other little bugs, but nothing that disrupts game play.

1 Like

Forgot to mention, the other big bug is in Spartan Ops, it always says ‘unplayed’, not sure if they are going to fix it, but I hope so.

That’s wonderful you and your family are still having fun. I’m really looking forward to the new content and updates too.

1 Like

Thank you ! My Mum even joined in around July last year. That certainly makes us a Halo family, Dad, Mum and three daughters. LOL

1 Like

My nephew is a playstation boy, have to convince him to go X-Box. LOL

1 Like

Haha that’s so cool. I tried teaching my mum to play Halo 2…I tried. I really did.

1 Like